《 Busted 》

" And so , it is only neccessary to drop the sin x below , and use the L'hospital formula,"

The hollering fresh breeze breathing through the window were no match for the vague heatwave seeping in , much to her dismay.

The class she's currently in had been set off for half an hour , with a few glaze of sweat gracing the bodies slumping in the class.

"Sweet grace..." Atsuka groaned whilst the substitute lecturer circled the last word out of the end of the material answer , and to everyone's relief decided to dismiss the class.

Probably because the lecturer had their own rush to the teacher lounge's special air conditioner facilitated room.

"Geez , why does it have to be broken today ??"

Atsuka only spared a silent glance to the gal on the other side of the class , who fanned herself like she's a smoke machine.

The girl glared at the referred broken air conditioner , and in response the others just hum tiredly in agreement.

"More like why does it have to be this class's air con out of the other 30 air cons in the whole campus," Atsuka whispered under her breath , her hands busy stacking her notebooks and her gaze stilling on top of her desk.

Atsuka felt a stare tickling her temple , but as much as that disturbed her , she had things better yet to do than to confront the observer.

"Pretty sure the generator exploded because of yesterday's library accident," the girl sneaked a glance , tipping her chin high as the others took the hintーto whom she indirectly mocked." Blame whoever decided to pull an arsonist,"

Atsuka knew so well , and she had silently decided that keeping her cool and her head out of the bush would really suffice in avoiding the indirect roast the class awkwardly laughed upon.

The accident happening yesterday burned bright as a day in her mind , although she knew better not to indulge more of the throbbing in her chest.Constant concern lacing her mind is no better , taunting the words she should be reviewing in her head and note down quickly.

The lad sitting on desk clicked her tongue , probably feeling bold today in her own accord."Hey , don't you think a mere act like you're innocent was out of date already , Akataー

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Although such ear piercing scream did some shocking buzz to her ears , Atsuka couldn't bring herself to silently curse upon whoever decided to high pitchedly scream , even more in the middle of the basketball field right outside the classroom windows.

The ladylike scream that immediately snatched attentions saved her from the coming up confrontation, afterall.

But what confuses her more , is that the scream bursting from the field 4 floors below wasn't new to her ears.

In fact...

"GOSHIKI!!! YOU OWE US EXPLANATIONS!!"

...it felt like she heard it everyday.

"Huh?? Volleyball team?"

The whispers erupting in the class sent mere curiosity through her head , and before anyone could even see her she spared a quick glance towards the window.

Oh.

I know the volleyball team got the special right to practice at this hour everyday and skip the lesson , but....