2.

You hop off your bicycle, tightening your backpack straps, before trudging into the diner you've grown to love after years of eating and memories

You hop off your bicycle, tightening your backpack straps, before trudging into the diner you've grown to love after years of eating and memories. You remember when you first met Mark and Jeno, it was right at the booth you settled in, you were a nervous wreck. Soon after the awkwardness subsided you spent the whole day munching on oily fries and slurping multiple refills of soda.

Smiling to yourself, you laugh at the memories you reminisce on.

You sigh and pull your laptop out of your bag, placing it on the old, beat up (but still very strong, to your surprise) plastic table you've seen just so many times. A very familiar waiter comes your way with a pen and pad, his lightly scratched, yet still shiny name tag hangs lightly on the fabric of his uniform, Na Jaemin, it read.

Jaemin was the whole reason you found this small diner, he invited Jeno to eat when he got his job last year. The job was temporary, of course, to help with college tuition, but he couldn't say wasn't attached to it.

The waiter approaches you, but winks and smiles knowingly when you open your mouth to say the same thing every time.

He takes a few steps back, flapping his pad in his hand, "The usual, coming right up!" Jaemin chuckles at your gaping mouth that you leave open, starting to walk off and wave goodbye. He suddenly stops just after 2 steps, turning around and glancing out the window behind you. "Where's Hyuck?"

You furrow your eyebrows at that too, racking your brain for answers. You come to a conclusion, that you have no idea either. He doesn't have any ice hockey practice, you know his schedule.

Humming, you whip out your phone, "I actually don't know, let me ask."

Jaemin lets out a small "Aight, I'll get his usual to," before yelling out your usual to one of the chefs. You're so used to hearing such actions, as if they were the birds chirping in the morning.

After getting no reply from Donghyuck, you decide to ask your friend, Ryujin from math class, thinking maybe he was finally finishing his math group assignment.

You:Hey Ryujin! Are you there?

Ryujin!! :Oh hi Y/n! What's up?

You:Is Donghyuck with you? He told me recently he wanted to get that group assessment done and I thought he might be with you

Ryujin!! :Oh? He's not here though :(

You sigh out, brows raising in suspicion at the girl's words. Donghyuck said he really wanted to get it over with and focus on hockey practice.

Your phone lights up with yet another message from Ryujin.

Ryujin!! :If you do find him, tell him to come straight to me, i'm sick of his group thing too >:(