part 1

It was a bright day . Aditya was home but his father was out off town for work. Aditya's mom was home too. Her name justifies itself. She was called Sapna. And surely she was the dream of every man, boys and even older men . She was not so tall , but had a curvy figure, her skin was as white as milk . Though all her body was absolutely perfect , every man's desire was her most precious part - the navel . She was blessed with the nave of a goddess . It was deep, t-shaped navel 2 inch wide . That deep navel on her chubby milky smooth belly was like the magic , it was literally the desire. I mean her curvy hips , her white back and that deep navel was something that anyone would die for. She used to wear saree or salwar suits mostly in the house. The saree was mostly above navel , but whenever she used to wear it below the navel , oh! God! The time used to slow down for every guy near her. But then such beauty was seen only once or twice a week.
    Aditya had a cousin named Kabir. He was typically that bad boy we all encountered in class.he was about the same age as aditya , but he had a lean body and was an excellent communicator. His tone of talking was extraordinary , it was said Kabir can convince anybody anything. So it was summer season , vacation was on. So Kabir decided to visit his cousin aditya. Now aditya was very happy to hear his arrival and so was Sapna. Kabir who was actually delighted to see her aunt got a shock and was delighted to hear that uncle was out of town for some work. Kabir with his way of talking used to spellbound everyone. Kabir hugged aditya and touched sapna's feet. Sapna said
S - No no Kabir you are like my son only , don't touch my feet.
Kabir was clever and he loved navel and waist more than anything in this world.  Not only didn't he missed any opportunity to touch any lady's navel but used to create more opportunities for himself.
K- Aunty if we are like son and mom , we should hug.
Sapna felt nothing awkward about it and she went near him to hug him.
Now normally while hugging a person with saree we don't slide hands under the pallu of the lady . But that was what was so clever about Kabir , he quickly slided his hand under the pallu to touch sapna's bare back and he was successful. Kabir hugged her tightly and pressed her back. Sapna didn't mind and aditya was just seeing them , he too didn't mind much .
Kabir was very naughty and courageous as well . As soon as the hug ended he kept his hand on her waist folds and rubbed that milky folds tightly infant he pinched them hard. Sapna said : what are you doing? Now this situation would almost frighten everyone but Kabir was different he didn't remove his hand and said you have gone fat aunty and laughed . Suddenly Aditya and Sapna too started laughing and this gave kabir an extra 2 minutes of his hand squeezing the milky white folds of Sapna.

Sapna left to bring some snacks for both of them . And aditya and kabir started talking . Kabir had a strange way to extract information that he wants from everybody. As they talked Kabir asked aditya about his life , praised him for his achievements and in between asked him when will uncle return? How often does Sapna wears saree and etc , etc. Sapna brought the snacks and sat near them. As flirty Kabir was he casually complemented ladies around him . He said aunty you look gorgeous . Sapna blushed . In fact I would say you look like south actresses . She blushed even more and said oh ! Kabir stop it and they laughed. I must say aunty you definitely look like a South actress but. He just said but and started eating . Now Sapna naturally got curious and asked but what?.
K : nothing aunty you look stunning.
S: no no say what you were saying.
K: No aunty I was just wondering.
S: what were you wondering please say it .

K: no aunty I think you'll get offended.
S: no not at all , if we are like son and mom you should share .
K: laughing I thought if you wear saree below navel it would look better.
Aditya was stunned to hear this .he always wanted to say this to his mother but wasn't able to gather courage .
Sapna was silent for a moment but then started laughing and said you naughty!. This was a very affirmative sign for Kabir.
Soon the call rang , it was from school.
Aditya answered
A: yes mam!
Mam: Aditya school has organised a special summer camp for boys and you are selected for the camp.
A: (was hella excited and said yes mam I am ready thank you)
M: so the camp will last for 3 days and you will be staying with the other boys in school. Food and other amenities will be provided by school itself . You must bring clothes and necessary stuff only.
A: yes mam .
M: the reporting is tomorrow 7 a.m and you will be free by 8:0 pm after 3 days.
A: yes! Mam I will be there .
Now sapna heard this conversation so did Kabir and Sapna quickly protested aditya that he should not have agreed . As his father is also not home. Kabir who was listening had his own agenda and started supporting aditya. And told no aunty aditya must surely go. As this is once a lifetime opportunity and he will enjoy so much and learn so much. Besides you won't be alone at home as I am there you don't have to worry.
He was supporting aditya but had something else in his mind.
Eventually sapna agreed .
Aditya started preparing for the trip and kabir started to take more information from him about who comes to the house and when , etc
Sapna was in her room and Kabir went inside without knocking and saw that Sapna was looking in the mirror and her saree was below navel and she was admiring her own navel in the mirror . That milky white body and that deep wide navel excited Kabir. Sapna heard something and saw Kabir and quickly pulled the saree above navel. Kabir said aunty can I too come to drop aditya tomorrow morning?
S: sure beta.
On one side aditya was getting excited for the trip and on the other hand Kabir saw that aunty took his saree below navel thought seriously and thought there is definitely a chance that she will let him enjoy her navel.

That night both aditya and kabir didn't slept. Aditya excited for camp and kabir for aunty's navel. The next day Kabir who was very excited to see aunty met with a disappointment as aunty wore salwar suit. But due to tight fitting of salwar suit her navel shape was visible. Aditya was excited and they sat in the car.
Kabir had made his motto to enjoy sapna's navel . And was willing to do anything but he thought he must proceed carefully.

To be Continued...