Chapter 3

Dear Diary..

Today I woke up at 5:55 AM. There had been a scary storm at night and it made me hide under my blanket. It was raining so loud and hard I thought I would go deaf or that the windows would break. I didn't have a way to distract myself from it either because my books are in the closet and its loud when you open it. I just sat there untill the rain and thunder and lightning all died down. I took my medicine and hung out with our dog Oreo, who took it upon himself to lick my glasses so they get streaks. Thank you for that Oreo:/. My step-mom brought Dunkin' Donuts and I had a chocolate donut. I don't get coffee or anything because I don't like it. I read stories for a while on my phone because I've read all my books at home multiple times (And I have 40+) Except for one but if I read it I'd have to buy the next of the series and I don't think I have any time to go to the bookstore as of right now.

Me and my sister fought about whether or not me taking Japanese was a waste of time and that I should be spending time with my family. Like uh- bitch you sit on your iPad all day watching YouTube and playing Roblox so if you'd like to even say one thing about it being a 'waste of time' and that its 'not productive' You can go back to getting mad at obbys on Roblox because at least I'm doing something that could benefit me one day 🙄 She also made me get her cereal, which she spilled, popcorn, grapes and nachos. Like all I've eaten is a donut and a grape. It's literally 12:39- I pity my parents. Imagine how much money they would spend on one kid, now multiple it by five 😬 I binged ant videos for a while and then continued building the Minecraft mansion my sisters are making me build. Its so boring. For dinner we had chicken and French fries, my brother went to a parent night for drivers ed so I'm home alone again with my little sister (as always) and she made me get her extra food when she didn't even finish dinner. When my parents get back we're gonna go feed the turtles that live in the lake bwhind our neighbors house, our neighbors are really nice and let us hang out there almost every day. We went for a while then came back and got ready for bed then went to sleep.