Chapter 4

Dear Diary..

I woke up at 4:37 AM today and I just sat there thinking for half an hour before I even moved. I took my medicine and hung out in the kitchen with my parents and little sister. After a while I sat in the living room and curled up under a blanket because it was so cold in the house I thought I would freeze. (Seriously, why is it so cold??) At around 6 my parents left to go on a trip for a few hours and I was again stuck making sure my brother and sister dont slit eachothers throats 🙄. (Although that would be pretty entertaining not gonna lie) I went and watched the dog and a little while then had to get my sister a snack and grabbed a chicken nugget for myself. Then I showered and brushed my hair (The shower took 15 minutes. Brushing my hair took 30 😃) I talked with my brother about the civil war, firearms, presidents, law, all that boring stuff. (Dont tell him I said that) then I brushed my teeth with my sister and went back to watching the dog. I sat there thinking about how I literally eat nothing- I think I'm gonna try to eat more food. Anyways I miss my other little sister. She's the only one I get along with but she'll be gone for a while. I think she comes back next week. But as for my older sister, I have no clue where she is. She hasnt been home for most of the summer. I've seen her like 3 times this summer. Whatever, she's probably at a friends house (How she has any I will never know, I'm kidding)  I was on call with my friend when I very impulsively said: OMG ARE THOSE DRUGS? It was salt that someone spilled • - • I saw a bug and screamed and ran to a different room aswell. I When my parents got home they took me and my little sister to the icecream place nearby and took us to mini golf but my sister complained so we just went to walk over a bridge and around the boardwalk next to it. We pet a lot of dogs and saw one with a face that was half black and half white. It matched my hoodie. We saw a squirrel jump off a bridge and saw a duck eat a flower .-. I played with my dog when i got home and got bit (more than once) So now i have marks on my arms, legs, hands, and face. Me and my sister messed with snapchat filters before she took a tub while I was on the phone with Lelani again. My sister got in trouble and ended up getting her tablet taken away for the night. Our dog gave me a nose bleed a while later. It hurts pretty bad- I had an uncrustable and a piece of banana bread before I went to sleep.