Sam Fraser X Female Reader

Sam X Female Y/N

Part 2 (I recommend reading Part 1 at @himbosimon)

——————————————————————————

( Your POV )

It was a few days after Sam had cheated on me, with Deena. I was pretty sad through the few days, and today I was going to take my mind off of it. I was going to spend some time with my friends, Kate and Simon. Simon probably has a shift at the grocery store today, so I went there to wait for him while Kate was there too.

"My stupid boss said that I needed to work an extra hour tonight." He frowned. Kate chuckled at his expression.

"That's okay, at least you won't be working the WHOLE day and we will actually get to spend some time all together." She told him as his frown disappeared. I nodded my head in agreement. Kate and I played games on our phones as we waited for Simon to finish up.

"All done!" He smiled as he finished the last of his work.
"Even though I have to work again tonight, we can still have some time and stop by there." He pointed out the window at a cafe across the road. Me and Kate walked outside with Simon following behind us.
Simon signed out and he drove us over to the cafe, despite the fact it wasn't that far. 

We all sat down at one table, waiting for our simple donuts and coffee. As we waited, Kate tried to spark up a conversation.

"Sooo... how is Sam? Did you guys like, break up? I haven't seen you guys with each other in 5 days. I nodded my head and stared at my legs under the table. She frowned and caressed my hands.

"Well, why'd you guys break up?" Kate and Simon said in unison.

"Nothing important!" I reassured them.

"Okay, but if it is important you can tell us." Simon smiled at me. I nodded my head as a guy came over giving us our coffees, including our donuts.

After we finished up, Simon drove home to take a slight break before he heads back to work. Kate and I went to a bus-stop and were going to head home ourselves. Kate and I sat next to each other, and were sharing earphones. It kind of reminded me of Sam. I frowned as Kate fell asleep on my shoulder.

I got a notification from Instagram, and I noticed Sam posted a picture of her and Deena. I held in my tears as the bus stopped at my place. Kate woke up and we both got off. I shut off my phone before Kate noticed anything.

"I'm going to text my mom that I'm going to spend the night, you can head inside while I call her."

She smiled at me as I walked in. I removed my shoes and walked to the living room. I scrolled through Sam's Instagram on the couch, and noticed she deleted half of the things she posted about me and her.

It broke my heart, but I couldn't do anything. I started to cry and I threw my phone on the floor. Kate walked in and was looking at my phone on the floor.

She picked it up and said, "My mom said that it was okay for me to stay over, and why's your phone on the floor-"

She saw me on the couch and ran to me. She started hugging me and rubbing my back. I smiled at her. We both looked over to the front door, both hearing a knock. I opened the door to see Sam. She tried to hug me, but I shut the door in her face.

I turn to Kate and we start hugging each other again.

I don't want Sam in my life anymore.

——————————————————————————