When your arranged husband helps you fall asleep - KSJ

♡When your arranged husband helps you fall asleep
♡Kim Seokjin
♡Oneshot

After tossing around for around 2 hours you still weren't able to fall asleep, looking on your side you found your husband of 3 months sleeping peacefully beside you.

He looked so beautiful even while sleeping,

Unable to fall asleep you just decided to admire Jin's beauty, the dim lights made him look even more ethereal.

Jin was everything one could ask for, he was sweet, handsome, respectful, great cook, total husband material.

Though the only problem was there was no love, at least not yet.

Your marriage with him was an arranged one, not because of business or something rather because both of you had been single for quite a while and since you two couldn't find a s/o your parents had took matter in their own hands.

You slowly stroked his soft hairs unaware of your own act.

Though the action had somehow woken Jin up.

"y/n?" he said, startling you a bit and pulling you out of your trance.

"why are you still awake." he said yawning lightly

You were glad that Jin didn't felt uncomfortable with you stroking his hair.
You didn't mean to do so, it just happened?

"I just couldn't fall asleep." you huffed and smiled at the end, he hummed lightly, still half asleep, and then pulled you closer to him.

Your head was now against his chest.

You could feel your heart doing flips and thumping in your chest, it was first time that you two were this close.

He wrapped his one hand around your torso and while other gentle stroked back of your head.

It was calming of course, but the closeness was making your heart race at unimaginable speed.

There was an evident blush on your cheeks but thankfully Jin had his eyes closed.
He was totally oblivious to your situation.

Around 15 minutes had gone by and you still weren't asleep.

Though you just stayed quiet not wanting to ruin Jin's sleep too.
Moreover, you were enjoying cuddling with him.

"still can't fall asleep" Jin mumbled sleepily, your head perked up to meet his eyes which were still closed, you snuggled closer in his chest and hummed a yes.

It was probably only because of how sleepy Jin was right now but you would love to fall asleep like this every night, in his arms.

Jin stroked your hairs and started singing softly.

You had no idea he was such a great singer, his voice was so soft, so calming and comforting that you didn't even realized when you fell asleep, snuggling close to him while listening to his miraculous voice.