language problems

You see, both KNY and MHA are all from japan...
and even with MHA learning english, it doesn't help.
WHATS THE UNIVERSE?!
————

It's been around an hour, the gang has a campfire, Tanjiro found a water source, and Nezuko, Kanao, and Mina are looking for food.

"Wait a second, can't we just go to the river Tanjiro found?" Mina suddenly blurted out. "Oh COME ON!!!" Nezuko groaned. "All this time, we could have gone FISHING?!" Kanao sighed. "At least we're nearing it.. I can hear the sounds of water flowing." she reassured the former demon.

Mina started running towards the sound of water. "HEY, WAIT UP!!" Nezuko yelled. "FISSSHHHHHHH!!" Mina exclaimed, continuing to run. Nezuko sighed. "Might as well follow her,"

As the two girls finally caught up to the energetic alien, They saw that Mina had already caught a fish. "They're all swimming towards the waterfall.." She muttered to herself. Kanao sniffed the air, then gasped.

"I.. think I smell blood."

Nezuko and Mina both looked at the butterfly girl, eyes widened in panic. "Where?!" Nezuko frantically asked. "I think it's this way.." Kanao replied, following the flow of water. "Oh.. I see a bit of blood in the water.." Mina nervously stuttered out, following Kanao.

Nezuko squinted, looking into the distance, then noticing a blonde haired boy on a rock, bleeding. "OH MY GOD THERES A MAN THERE BLEEDING OUT!!!" She screeched.

The three ladies started panicking.

"WE NEED TO HELP HIM!!" Kanao screamed, as Mina jumped into the river and swam over to the man. "Oh god, he's really dirty too.." She mumbled, covering her nose with her shirt.

As Mina carefully carried him out of the river, Kanao had ripped off part of her shirt. "We can use this to cover the wound.." She suggested, earning a nod from Nezuko and Mina.

————

"It's been a long time.. I wonder if they're safe," Sero nervously mumbled, fiddling with his fingers. "You're just worried for Mina," Zenitsu sneered. Sero scoffed, turning away with a light blush on his face.

"And you're worried for Nezuko!" Tanjiro added. "And YOU'RE worried for Kanao, aren't you?" Zenitsu quickly shot back. "Aww, this so so cute..!" Uraraka squealed, then widened her eyes in realization.

"WAIT."

Aoi turned her head to the side in confusion. "What is it?" Uraraka stared at Sero. "Hanta Sero... Do you have a crush on Mina?" She asked.

"WHA- NO I DON'T!!!?" Sero yelled in response. Suddenly, All Might looked over to the side. "Huh? I hear running. Are the three girls coming back?" He asked. Inosukes eyes lit up. "FOOD?!"

But nope, They had only brought back a single fish and an unconscious boy who was bleeding out by the river.

Sanemi gasped. "OH MY GOD WHO IS THAT?!" He yelled. "We found him
by the river bleeding! We dont know what happened, but he cant be left to die!" Nezuko nervously exclaimed. Sero stood up, tape already dispensing out his elbows. "I'll wrap up the wound," He offered.

————
(A/N: to make it easier to understand, Thorfinn speaking in his language is in italics, and english will be bolded. So everything else (Japanese) will just be the normal font)
(YUP THIS IS VINLAND SAGA BABIES)
————

"Hey, He's waking up!" Kaminari excitedly exclaimed. "What the hell? Where is this?? Who are YOU???" The boy spoke. "Um.." Giyuu murmured.
"Wait we can't understand you-"

"Wha- Is this even english or-????"  He spoke yet again in the unknown language. "whAT ARE YOU S A Y I N G ?!" Aoi yelled. "Do you at least speak English???" Sero asked. "You're all crazy." "Huh???"

Sero sighed. "I'll take it as a no." He muttered, as Uraraka pulled out the (not)trusty google translate. "Are you seriously going to use that?" Zenitsu asked in disbelief. "It'll work, trust me!" Uraraka replied, setting the translation to 'Detect Language —> Japanese'.

"S P E A K ." Uraraka yelled. The boy was a bit confused, but managed to understand what she was asking. So he moved a little closer to the phone, and asked, "Who the hell are you creeps?"

As Google Translate did its thing, Uraraka looked at the Detect Language side, which was now replaced with 'Norse'. "Oh.. So it's norse! Isn't that like, from iceland or something?" She asked. All Might nodded. "You are correct, young Uraraka! And we are not creeps." He added.

Sanemi crossed his arms. "So we're just gonna keep on speaking into the phone?" He asked. Tanjiro nodded. "Seems like it!" Uraraka then spoke into her phone, already having switched the languages. "My name is Ochaco Uraraka!"

She then shoved the phone into the mans face for him to read. "Uh.. Can you read?" Nezuko asked. "On second thought-" Uraraka pressed the mic icon, so that the bot spoke.

Kaminari sighed. "This is going to be a long day."

————
I have finally posted again
SAY HELLO TO VINLAND SAAAAGGGGAAAAAAASAAA