Chapter 1: The New Guy

The alarm rang its normal tone at 5:30 a.m. I don't know why I was excited to go back to school. I'm not a jock. I'm not popular. Although I did miss my friends, they were the people who got me through high school. Without my friends I'd just move to Albania and sell goats. That thought made me giggle.

I then heard the alarm go off again. "Ugghhhhh" I hated getting up at such an early hour. I threw my covers off my body and slowly arose from my chamber of rest. AKA "Mega Bed." I call it that cuz it's huge and comfy. I went to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I had a nice body. I mean I was no Taylor Lautner but I had nice arms, abs and a V line. I wore my blue Aztec print shirt that made my arms look good. I also put on some good jeans that make my butt look great. I slipped on my green high-top converses and went downstairs.

I let out my two dogs then gave them food and water. Trooper, he was a chow and retriever mix. He had short brown fur with a black nose he loved to play. Ginger, she was a retriever and lab mix. She had long blonde fur and she loved fetch. They are large dogs. We got them from the pound. The previous owners put them in a trash bag and threw them out the car door on the highway. I felt so bad so me and my mom got them both.

My parents were asleep still because they had a huge trip today. They were going to Alaska for 5 months. I know, crazy! I was staying with my friend Jessica. But I knew it was gonna be the other way around. My house was more fun so we'd hang out there.

I walked to my car and got in. I had a black 2008 Toyota Yaris. I arrived at Victory High School. I pulled up and saw my five best friends. Jessica, Adam, Sarah, Tyler, and Michelle.

[ Jessica is my best friend ever. She was on the lady's track team and the girls volleyball squad. She was an athletic girl with gorgeous brown hair and blonde highlight streaks. It seemed like she had a new boyfriend every week. She liked all types of guys. Luckily I wasn't apart of her vast range of bachelors. It'd be to weird. (Thank god I'm gay) I thought to myself.

Adam was a nerd of sorts no geek just really REALLY smart. He had nice brown skin like chocolate and caramel. (No I don't eat humans.) He had his hair in a mohawk. He had a nice body to cuz he loved swimming. He always said he defied "blackhood" for having a love to swim.

Sarah was a lesbian. We all knew she had a crush on Jessica but could never tell her. I felt bad for her. She had this hope that Jessica was a "lipstick lesbian" but her army of boyfriends destroyed that thought. Sarah played softball. She had short blonde hair and a good figure. She worked at the drive-in theatre. I know our town had a drive-in theatre.

Tyler was gay like me. We dated once for 3 hours but it didn't work out. He wasn't my type anyway plus it was like dating your brother. We both found out we were gay because we had a crush on each other. He used to come over to swim at my house and I walked in on him changing. I new I liked guys when I saw he had a huge d*ck. He was just chill. He did no sports wasn't A honor roll just a nice guy. He always joked around saying he wanted to be a gay pornstar. I think he'd make a great one. He was so sexual he always wore shirts that when he stretched would rise to show his abs. He had black hair and pretty brown eyes. Great Body.

Michelle was transgender. Born as Micheal Hawthorn to Suzie and Andrew Hawthorn local pastoral head of St. John Baptist Church. When she told her parents they freaked out and called her an abomination. They emotionally, mentally, even physically abused her when we all found out we made them give her up for a adoption. She stayed with us for 6 weeks before a local family took her in. They are loving lesbian mothers. So Sarah and Michelle are best friends. Michelle's moms are basically Sarah's role models. Michelle was a beautiful woman with a smile like 20 cute kittens. She was an amazing person. ]

We all heard the bell ring and quickly got to our classes. My first period was English II. I hated Miss Bell she despised her students. Also she always yelled at us. It was boring as hell. After first period was chemistry. On my way I heard my phone buzz I took it out, checked my messages and saw one from my dad.