Chapter 04

Jamie's POV

I suddenly wake up because of dulcie's crying she pooped and i cleaned her then feed her with the milk i checked my phone its 5:40 am no texts or call from Dakota and Amelia i bet Amelia is happy now i go to the kitchen and make something to eat.

Someone is knocking the door and i checked it, its Dakota already smiling i opened the door she welcomes me with a big hug she is so beautiful "i missed you" she said and i kissed her forehead she goes in the room quietly she looks after dulcie while i cook for our food we are going to discuss about Amelia probably. I placed the placed the plates, spoon and forks and our glasses and we go to our places.

"Matt visited me at the shoot earlier" she said panting matt is such a bad guy to Dakota he played with Dakota's heart he used Dakota just for fame i heavily sighed "sorry jamie"

"Why you are saying sorry?" I asked her is she leaving me? "Because we had a little talk" she giggles and i laugh a bit "No need to say sorry its okay" i told her with a smile, we discussed a lot about Amelia and i decided to get a divorce with her "She's not worth it after on what she did to you" she said looking down i just smiled at her she's right "Uhm dakota we can use the same bed and room because the other one is for dulcie" i said

"Its okay i don't really mind" she said giving me the meaning that i have sleeping with you for so many time she wash the dishes while i play with dulcie "dada" dulcie said "mama" i messed uo her hair and she responds me with a chuckle "Dakie come here lets play with this kiddo" i shouted as she walked by and she goes in and carried Dulcie and suddenly she throws Dulcie up and catched dulcie my heart almost fall when she did that and dulcie replied her with a big laughter i never saw dulcie laugh like that with me and Amelia,

"Is that the trick to make her laugh?" I said while laughing she just smiled at me and put Dulcie back at the bed and we keep making some funny faces we even run over the hotel and keep laughing Dakota brought a toy for Dulcie "mama" she said pointing at Dakota, Dakota just replied her with a smile as she looks at me her perfect blue eyes saying that she is so happy playing with Dulcie.

Dulcie finally yawn and finally me and Dakota puts her into the bed and she finally sleep and a time with cuddling with Dakota, I missed her so much her smiles, her presence, her kiss, her hug, her perfect blue eyes as she go to bed "where have you been?" I said she just laughs and smacks my head softly "stop with that" she laugh "your using some lines from the book also from the movie"

"I am serious" i said and give her a serious she just smiled at me "Probably i have been waiting for you for a long time" she said and kissed my lips.