Chapter 13

Jamie's POV

So i will go back in UK for filming and promoting the fall, it will be weeks or months without her but i promised her that i will visit her every 2 weeks, this week is so unforgettable.

"I will miss you" she said and planted a lot of kiss on my cheeks while she hug me so tight "I will miss you more" i said and we kissed. I finally walk away i can't stop looking at her face she is so sad so i came back and give her my tightest hug "I love you so much, goodbye" i said and she smiled "I love you too" She said.

This time i finally walked away i look back and she is waving while crying at the same time smiling.

As i landed back i saw Dulcie with my dad "papa" she said and runs over me and i hug her so tight "I missed you" i said and kissed her forehead.

So me and my dad go out and eat "so hows a life with Dakota?" He asked while he take a spoonful mashed potato for Dulcie.

"Its more better than with Amelia" i said and he smiled "You should take care of her she's worth it" He said and i just smiled at him. So we eat a lot of plenty foods i finally met my dad and so we take a photographs. Its already late but still i need to film "Hey" gillian said.

"Oh hey there" i said and grabs my phone to know Dakota that i am going to film and finally my phone vibrates

From : Dakota
To : Jamie

Take care i love you.xoxo ;) i need to sleep now don't flirt with someone else okay?

I laughed at her reply

To : Dakota
From : Jamie

Of course baby, only you and nothing else i love you more.xx

She didn't reply back she is probably sleeping now.

It been 6 hours that i have been filming with gillian she keeps flirting at me but i keep staying away from her. I checked my phone and its 6:30 am already

To : Dakota
From : Jamie

I hate gillian she keeps flirting at me and i keep staying away from her and please if see a lot of rumors please don't believe them, i love you so much have a nice sleep dream of me please.xx

So i get some coffee as i head back home with my dad and dulcie he looks after dulcie while i am gone shooting.

"Dulcie dad's back" i shouted and she was already smiling with my dad at the living room "Okay now your turn, she doesn't sleep well when she's with me" Dad said.

"How many hours did you sleep?" I asked my dad.

"2-3 hours i think" dad said and i carry my daughter and planted a kiss on her whole face "Careful she might be that beautiful when she grow up" my dad said.

"Your so mean i am handsome though" i told him with a full of confidence so i go upstairs and sleeps with Dulcie.

From : Dakota
To : Jamie
Yes sir i love you. Have a good sleep with Dulcie.

I smiled and finally goes to sleep.