4#

4#

After a week.......

It's been a week Tae got admitted in hospital. His condition is very critical. The doctors try all the way to find a donner but They didn't get any.
But no one Loos their hope. Jin and Namjoon are totally broken but they didn't show it to tae. If there is Someone is lost their hope then it is Tae himself . He know he don't have many days in this world......
All where worried about tae coze they know If they didn't find a heart soon they all will loos a Good person, a good friend, a good brother& a Good son.

On the other hand

V, Kooki , Jimin come to Seoul for vkook marriage. Not only for that They are going to live There from now on. They opened a Tattoo shop in Seoul. It's the dream of vmin. So they disided after vkook marriage they will live in seoul. They buy a New House For three of them. Jimin want to leave Vkook alon because They are getting married. He don't want be a burne to them.but Vkook being Vkook Don't Let Jimin stay alon. So Jimin had No choice but stay with Vkook. They come here for start a new life. To make some Cheng in their Life. But they don't Know that Seoul Will Really Cheng their life totally.

[Day before Vkook marriage.]

It's a beautiful evening. Vminkook was walking to Their home after a long day off shopping. They three are ready for the next day They Just waiting for the Sun to raice. Jikook Was so into Their world. They were teasing Each other, Laughing at e/o don't minding the person Who walking with them with Lot's of Shopping bag.and it's non other than our baby *opss*kooki's daddy Tiger. V was Just Admiring His two Presious Jems. His Lover and soulmate. Without them He is nothing. He love How Both are Childish around him.He love everything to about him. They are his world. (Same goes with Jikook to. Because their world also depent on V).He Sheak his head with a smile and look away from there.his Eyes land on a Kid Who Is standing in the middle of the Road. His eyes went whind when he see A car Cameing to that Kid really fast. Without thinking anything He Run to that Kid. Kooki and Jimin was Still In their world they didn't notice V Is not with Them.

*BANG.................*

Kooki and Jimin Look at the deraction Where the Loud thand Come.
Jikook:*Shout*V/HYUNG!!!!!!!!
They Both Shout at the Same time when they see Their whole World Lieing on the rode sock in Blood.

*few min ago*
V run To that Kid And Push her on the rode Side But His bad Luck Before he could Save him Self The Car Hit him.

*back to present*

Now V's Head was on kooki's lap Who crying his Heart out. V Lool at his love with half opened eyes. He see Kooki Crying Really hard. He Look at his Side and see Jimin also crying. His tears roll down from his eyes. He slowly Touch kookis face and wiped his tears. And said with a Weak voice.

V:*Weak*d-on't C-ry ba-baby. Don't cry Chim. I-i don't like Wh-en you guys cry. And I Iam -Iam Sorry Baby. I can't keep my promise. I promised you I will Be With you Till your last Breath but *Weakly Chuckle*But It's Seems Like it would not happened. Iam sorry for leaving you he-

Jimin :*Crying hard*Shut you Idiot Nothing Going to happened to you.
yo-

*Ambulance Sairan 🚑*
Before Jimin Could say anything Ambulance Come there. They Rush to Vkookmin and take V In the Ambulance.
Jimin and Kook also get in with them.
Kooki was Beside V Holding his hands
Crying without saying anything.
V Lool at him at see how Much Broken Kooki is Now. He Look at Jimin and.
V:*Weak*J-Jiminah~~ *Jimin look at him*...My baby mochi Take Good care Of my little Bunny and Yourself to. You guys are M-my everything. When no one Was not there for me You guys were with me. I am not Sad Iam going Too die. Ia-Iam sad because I can't see My Bunny &Mochi anymore *Tears roll down from his eyes.*
Kooki :*Crying hard*Sh-Shut Up Hyung. You are not going anywhere. You will be with us.*Sobb*
V:*Crying *I L-Love you so Much Bu-nny. Y-you know I always want a Be-Beatifule Fa*Choke*Family with you. W-ant Cute Babys With you.... Bu-But I can't get any of them Bunny..... Iam sorry....

Hearing all this Kook Started to cry even more hard. He can't even say Single word. Same Goes to Jimin. Both are them looking at V and crying mess.

They come to Seoul Hospital. The doctors Immediately take V inside Emergency room. Until entering the room V didn't let go Kooki's hand neither Kooki let V's hands go.
When the dr Close the door Kooki fall on the Floor Crying Really hard.
Jimin came to Kooki Huge him tightly. Kooki hug Jimin Back. Both cry in E/o Arms. Both didn't said anything.
The whole hospital look at them. They are Really sock in V's blood. They both look really mess. Exspashaly Kooki.

After sometimes Dr Come Out and See they both are Sitting one the chair look like Two lifless body. Seeing them Like this The dr Haistat a little. But he have to do his work.He went to thm and Call them softly. They both look at the dr and immediately stand up and

Kooki:*Crying*D-dr M-y My H-yung Is okay Right??Can I s-See Him....

Jimin :*Crying*Dr My fr-Friend Is okay na??? Nothing Happened to him Right na???

The dr didn't say anything He Just Stand there without saying anything. Suddenly Kooki Fall on his(dr)Leg and

Kooki :*Crying*Pl-Please say something dr. please say my hyung is okay.......

The dr look at him with a pity eyes for a moment. He don't want to tell them what happened but He have to.
He took a deep breath and

Dr:*sad* I am really sorry to say but We can't save him. He is no more........
But if you guys want he can Give a New life to a person. I mean If you both agree we can give His heart to a person. Who is also Fight for his life. Just like your friend did.

There was a silent for a moment Then Suddenly kooki stood up from the floor and started to shout like a maniac*

Kooki :*Shout*NO..... NO MY TIGER WOULD NOT LEAVE ME. YOU'RE LIEING.... I KNOW MY HYUNG IS ALIVE. HE PROMISED ME HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME......JIMIN HYUNG SAY TO THEM MY TIGER MY HYUng...
my v would not leave me ha is Alive.... He would not leave me.......

He agian was about to Fall on the floor. But Jimin catch him. He was also crying hard and want to shout like kooki but right now he can't. He have to be more stronge . He have to be strong for Kooki. Right now he know Kooki want more comfort than him. Exapt him Kooki don't have anyone one in this world now. So he control his tears and comfort try to Kooki.He don't know How he will comfort Kooki. Because he is also in the same situation.kooki was crying on his shoulder mumbling "He would not leave me.He can't leave me"

After sometimes Kooki calm down and look at the dr with a teary eyes

Kooki :*teary*can- Can I see Him Dr

The dr nodedd and leed kooki and Jimin to V

Kooki opened the door and went inside the room. He Slowly went near V and see He is sleeping peacefully. And will never Woek up from there. Kooki look at him with a Expressionless face. His tears are rolling down from his cheeks Still don't have any expression on his face . He Slowly sit beside V and lie his head on V's lifeless chest. He close his eyes One Last time he Feel V's love. Tears come out from his eyes none stop. He slowly get up from V's chest. He run his fingers Throughout V's beautiful Browne locks. He placed a Soft kiss on V's Forehead. With a closed eyes. He back away from V and look at him.for a moment.

Kooki :*teary eyes*Sleep well my tiger. And Wait for me in Haven. I will come to you, after handing Chimmy in Someones safe hands.

He Peack V's Kiss. And left from there. Before he get out the room He one more time look back at V and said

"I LOVE YOU " with so much love.....

He come out the room and see Jimin and The dr was standing there. He went them and Said,

Kooki :*Teary eyes*Dr We are ready to Donet his heart...............

______________________________________

Hey army 🙋‍♀️
How are you all🤔
Hope you all are fine. Sorry for the grammatical mistake.
I try My best to wright this part. If you guys feel something off please don't mind it.

Hope you guys will like it. If you like it then don't forget to vote.

Your author
Orange 🍊