Chapter 6 The orphange lady's plan

Well let me tell you my name is not orphanage lady, I don't even work at an orphanage my name is Kelly and Susan's parents used to be good friends of mine but then they betrayed me. I met them at work. I barley knew them until the company vacation where we were neighbors. We went shark diving together as soon as a shark started swimming towards us they bailed the shark almost ate me luckily I made an robot that looked exactly like me that the shark ate instead. Oh ya I'm a really good inventor I can make anything out of anything. I forgave Susan's parents so then we went to the beach where they buried me and then ditched me again I almost suffocated. They were trying to kill me. No I don't know for sure but I'm pretty sure I'm right. I decided right then and there that I would get revenge. I wasn't going to kill them just they're daughter to really give it to them. I created the storm with one if my inventions sadly it overloaded and was destroyed. I know what your thinking, no one can create a storm. But I did and my plan failed instead of killing their daughter I ended up killing them. Now I keep the girl planing on ruining their family line of betrayers. I'm going to tell the girl someday and then kill her. No one except you knows of this and sadly you can't do anything about it.