THIRTEEN

"Omg guys i did it!" Emily shouted running to her friends on the Ravenclaw table.

"what did you do?" Ace asked as Emily sat down.

"i got in! into the Ravenclaw quidditch team! i'm your knee chaser." She replied

Emily was bombarded with congratulating words.

"oh that's awesome Ems." Cho said looking very gleefully

Just as Cho had said that Mattheo came up behind Emily and asked what everything was about.

"i'm Ravenclaws new chaser. i'm face i'm pretty sure we've got a game coming up this weekend." She said

"that's great darling." Mattheo smirked giving her a little kiss.

"wait- are you two like. actually- together?!" Ace asked.

"yes." they both said in unison.

"oh shit your right Emily we've got practice in," Cho looked at her watch then continued to say, "5 minutes! we need to go."

Emily, Cho and Ace (who were all on the team, Cho was a seeker, Ace was a beater and obviously Emily was a Chaser) ran to the Ravenclaw locker rooms and threw on there jerseys are stuff before you could say Quidditch. As Cho was captain she had to apologise to the other team members who were waiting patiently. They all mounted they brooms are got on with practice. Halfway through the practice, Emily noticed that Mattheo was watching. He was probably looking what he was up against. Luckily, her first match, which was this weekend, was against Hufflepuff. But when Emily looked over at Mattheo he didn't look happy...

After practice, Emily got changed back into her robes and headed to the library to do some studding. Suddenly, Mattheo came bursting in and sat down with her.

"what's your problem?" Emily asked

"The fact that you were flirting with that other boy chaser on the team." He responded

"Mattheo.. i was not flirting with him."

"you were Emily." He said firmly

" i was not i promise. it's like you don't trust me."

"maybe i don't.."

" are you serious right now?!"

" yes! i don't like you flirting with other people."

" Mattheo i promise you i don't and i only love you and if you cant see that then i'm going to my dorm."

" I- Emily.. i feel like you do flirt with others. But i still love y-."

Mattheo was cut off by Emily's footsteps walking out of the library.

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter and that i have been away for a few days but i'm back.
by the way matheo and emily have not broken up they just got into and argument.
there's a lot going to happen next