Windblume~

Pronouns: there are no specific pronouns
*ART IS NOT MINE IT BELONGS TO MIHOYO*

Venti, that bard... somehow he had made you fall in love with him, how could you not, his caring charming child-like personality was the just what you loved about him.
His eyes, oh his eyes you loved every shadow and shine that glowed within his gorgeous eyes "he would never love someone like-" "Y/n?" your thoughts were intercepted by the tone deaf bard himself, "Venti" you say as your mouth forms a soft smile "ehehe, the one and only" he giggles a bit in his usual playful tone, as he sits beside you in the grass, and props himself against the tree your sitting against.
He looks at you raising an eyebrow "Whats wrong?" he asks still partially smiling, his smile fades when you look at him and don't answer "hey..tell me what's wrong" his face is filled with concern, and his beautiful eyes are filled with a mix of confusion and sadness, "Venti..I-i" you stop "DON'T SAY IT NOW IDIOT!" you scream at yourself, your in the middle of freaking out Venti looks at you "Do you..do you like someone.." you stop and look at him "here goes nothing" "Venti I-" "Y/N I LIKE YOU!" he practically screams at you.
You look at him his face is bright red as he says "s-so please don't get another lover" he says his eyes red, who knew the Anemo archon was so possessive and so clueless too, "Venti- I do like someone" his face twists into the most defeated and sad expression you've ever seen on a person "But the person is you Venti" he looks at you his eyes filling with an expression he has never shown you, relief, he smiles at you his beautiful eyes filled with love, he basically throws himself onto you "Thank you, thank you Windblume." You blush slightly and smile at the newfound nickname, you bury your head in his shoulder "I love you, Venti" he looks up at you and blinks as if he is surprised, then he smiles "May I kiss you Windblume" he says with blush and a smile spreading across his face, his face lights up as you nod, you've dreamed of the moment you got to kiss him, and it was better then anything you could ever imagine, he gave you a series of short sweet kisses, and then he kisses your cheeks and forehead "I love you too, windblume~"