Twenty three- Class trial Part two

(Y/N POV)

I got the game back and I continued playing

(In the game)

I made it out and I ran into the sadistic nurse, who was Mimi, "Y/N~? Why aren't you were the others? They're going to be so worried about you." She said, "The Queen tied me up and where's The Copyer?" I said, "He's still trying to find Ryota." She said, "Okay?" I said, she then pulled out an needle, "Why do you have an needle out?" I asked, I backed away, she got closer "We need to protect you." She said, I backed onto an wall, I then saw smoke "Look there's smoke there, there must be people there." I said, she went over there and I ran into the bombist who was Kazu, "Heya Y/N, how are you doing?" He asked, "Good the bombist." I said, "Anyways, I build some new weapons for your defense." He said, I sighed and I left, I ran into the Copyer, "Hey Y/N, have you seen Ryota?" He said, "No I haven't." I said, I left and I ran into the Servant, who was Cloudy, and the emotionless boy, who was Zuzu, formerly Haji- Kun, "Hey master Y/N, how's everything going?" The Servant asked, "Good." I said, "That's good Y/N." The emotionless boy said, "I'm just gonna go." I said, I ran into the mentalist playing her music, it was very loud. She noticed me and gave me earmuffs, I placed them on and the music became muffled. I was glad that the mentalist is Buki, I then left and I ran into the perfectionist, who was Zumi. She was taking tons of pictures of stuff, she then noticed me and then she started taking pictures of me, "Aww, these are all perfect, I'll keep them." She said, "U- Um thank you..?" I said, I was again captured and then it ended, after that we all voted Sosie and she was dragged off to her execution, it was like Sleeping Beauty but there was no prince to kiss her awake, after that we all went to our cottages, I had trouble falling asleep that night.