Chaptor nineteen- The second motive Part 1

(Back to the present)

(Y/N POV)

I felt someone poked my cheek, it was Koko. Zumi and Buki were close with her, "There's an new motive for everyone to kill." Koko said "It's an game about you Y/N." Koko said "Oh really?" I said, "Yep, I wonder what's about." She said, "Monokuma said that it was about Y/N- Chan's adventure." Buki said "Oh it is?" I asked, "Yep, Hinata is the one that have's it now." She said.

(Gundham POV)

My loyal servant was holding the game "Should we play it?" He asked "If that's what you wish loyal servant." I said, I pulled him towards me on my bed, his back was on my stomach, and his head was resting on my chest, he loaded up the game, it was like an adventure game. An character that looks like the small deity but in an 8- bit form, he walked around in an seemingly empty room.

(Hajime POV)

(In the game)

A character that looks like Y/N, I pushed the button forward and he went forward, I was told to go forward, Y/N then went forward walking around the empty castle, where the screen says where the dark king is, Y/N walked into the throne room and Y/N saw the dark king there. Y/N immediately back away, but the dark king had already noticed him "Ah! The young deity has finally come." He said, Y/N sighed "Just stop all this madness that you're causing." Y/N said, "Why must I stop? I enjoy all of this." The dark king said smirking, "Why? Why do you enjoy it?" Y/N asked, "Because it's for your safety young deity." He said, "Wha...?" Y/N said "Like I said before, we love you and we want to protect you, young deity." The dark king said standing up, Y/N backed up an bit, he then booked it the opposite direction. The dark king sent some creatures after him, Y/N just ran towards the exit, "I hope he's okay." I said, "I agree." Tanaka said, I continue playing the game. Y/N made it out of the castle, he then ran off back to his an place where the screen said that he made it out safe, "I wonder who that was." I said, Tanaka agreed. The screen then said that a few weeks past, we then saw Y/N was tied up in an chair, he looked confused "Huh..? Where am I?" He question, a male who looks like an pirate walked in, "Hello brother Y/N." The pirate said, "Brother..?" I said confused, "Pl- please let me go pirate." Y/N begged "Why? The dark king has already said why we're doing this. Why won't you let us do this?" The pirate said, The screen then darkened, the screen now says down two, up fourteen. I was very confused "I wonder what was that all about." I said, Tanaka nodded in agreement "I wonder who were the so called 'dark king' and 'pirate'." Tanaka said, "I really don't know." I said, "Let's just go to sleep." I said "Stay in my domain since it's already night." Tanaka said, I nodded. We both eventually fell asleep together, I just hope that Y/N is okay.