Part 8

A/N: Possible trigger warning!

After Juliet's first day of training and somehow managing to avoid Peggy, she unpacked her trunk in the barracks when she felt a hand grab her ass. Juliet is a smart woman, and she knew who it was and how to take him down. As the man still had his hand on her ass, she felt the eyes of the other recruits watching, but as soon as the man leaned into her ear, she swung her head back hard with a force that knocked him down onto the floor.

Juliet turned around, looked down, hovering her foot over in between his legs, and said, "Touch me again Hodge and I'll make sure you can't make any tiny versions of yourself." Her accent on full display for everyone to hear. With that final statement, the recruits laughed at their fellow soldier on the floor, and Juliet had newfound respect amongst them.

"Well, I'm glad all you did was punch Bucky in the face. That was a whole other level of hurt." Juliet heard somebody say next to her, when she turned around, she saw the small man Steve whom she believed in more than anyone else.

"Steve, you got in!" Juliet said as she pulled him into a friendly embrace.

Pulling away, "Yeah, I did, and I'm so glad you're the woman that doctor was talking about when he came to see me. I was afraid it was gonna be someone who wouldn't understand me."

Juliet opened her mouth to respond, but before she got the chance, she heard heels clicking on the floor heading towards her, and her eyes went wide. Juliet then felt a rugged grip on her wrist and was being yanked by the person outside the barracks. As soon as the door closed, she was continuing being dragged by the wrist outside. 

"Ow Ow Ow! Stop Let go, Peggy!!" As soon as they stopped aways from the barracks Peggy let go roughly and was fuming at her.

"What the bloody hell do you think you're doing here, Juliet! I can't believe you did something this stupid and dangerous! What were you thinking volunteering yourself up for this experiment?! You're lucky I can't kill you because I am so close! Imagine what your mother and father would-" Peggy started screaming before being cut off by Juliet, screaming equally as loud.

"I wouldn't know because they're dead, Peggy! You should know by now it's the only reason why I came to America! I would still be in Romania if they were still alive, and you know it! So, stop with this whole "what would your father and mother think speech," because we won't ever know!"

Peggy's face softened at this, and all she could give out was a weak, "Juliet."

"You wouldn't understand Peggy, both of their deaths are my fault, and everyone in this country has treated me like family. I want to honor my parents and fight for my family, even if that means giving my life to protect them, just like my father did." Juliet said, looking down at her feet to hide the tears brimming in her eyes.

Peggy lifted Juliet's chin to look at her, "I understand, and I know your parents are proud of you, "Peggy said as she wiped a tear that has escaped Juliet's eye, "You know Doctor Erskine speaks very highly of you. If I'm being honest, I think you might be his favorite recruit. I know you're mine." Peggy said, laughing, which made Juliet smile.

Putting her forehead to Peggy's, Juliet said laughing, "I knew I would be, but I am still pretty mad you didn't tell me you were in the Army."

"I know I'm sorry, but I figured you would bother me like you always bother Howard about letting you join," Peggy said, smiling.

"Hey!" Juliet replied, playfully smacking her arm, "I forgive you and I'm sorry for yelling at you."

Hugging Juliet, Peggy said, "It's okay, I shouldn't have yelled either." Both letting go looking at each other, laughing, "Now go get in there, soldier and show them boys how real women do it!"

Juliet knew that her and Peggy's screaming match was a bit loud, but she didn't think that it was loud enough that it a whole twenty feet and into the barracks where all the recruits could hear what they were screaming about, but it was.

As soon as she entered the barracks, all eyes were on her, but she just kept her head high. Juliet got into bed, not thinking about the thoughts and private conversations about her between the other recruits, all except Steve. Excited and nervous about what tomorrow would bring.

A/N: This one is kinda boring I know, but I wanted to show an interaction with both Juliet and Hodge, but also what Peggy does when she finds out. 

I just uploaded Peggy's playlist also on Spotify!