Red headed savior

??? POV

I can't believe they sent me on another wild alice chase. jesus the least they could do is buy me a new teaset and some crumpet mix before they do this. not like I can do anything about it. Blue is the supreme ruler of the house and our ruler for now until white gets back.

I watched from the windows as the girl ran around the corner and straight into a large guy. she fell down and tried to get back up quickly but was grabbed and thrown back down forcefully. I watched the whole thing in horror as I realized that Alice was actually a guy this time. He was bloodied and paler than I first saw him as he lay in a pool of his blood. I hopped down and grabbed the nearest weapon, which happened to be a metal pole.

I walked up behind the meat head as he kicked Alice over and over till he coughed up his own blood. I saw recognition that I was there and pain in his eyes as I hit the guy. Twice. In the head. harder than I should have. Whoops sue me. I looked down and saw that Alice was unconscious, so I picked him up. His eyes fluttered as I summoned the rabbit hole and I jumped in, being careful of the floating instruments and toys that littered it.

I came up on the front step of the giant 2 story house that Blue owned and we all lived in. I walked in the house surprising Jackson and Cheshire. They stared at me with wide eyes as I walked into the guest room on the 2nd floor. I opened the door and found Derek and Drake playing twister with Blue.

"Out!" I snapped at them. Blue got up, dusted off his pants and walked out calmly while Derek and Drake stood like deer in the headlights. I could feel the blood vessel burst as I kicked them both in the ass and out the door. I laid Alice down on the bed and got the bandages and first aid so I could clean him up. After I was done I left to let him sleep.

I sighed. 'I really hope he remembers us like last time'