Step-sisters (MegYoncé)

Okay guys before y'all read this (don't expect much) I wrote this years ago. This is so old and CORNY honestly. But I wanted to give y'all something with a ship I haven't used yet. 😭 it was originally Norminah so you know it's old as hell 😵‍💫 Don't hate me!

To make up for it wrote something a lot better and newer the other night. I think y'all will enjoy it. It's coming soon. Just hang tight. 🥴

~

Megan's pov

"Megan get your behind down here right now and help Beyoncé and Matthew bring their things in!!!" My mom yelled up the steps.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Coming!". I slipped on some shoes and made my way downstairs.

My mom and Matthew got married last week. Matthew is Beyoncé's dad, my mom's husband, now my step dad. I like him he's cool, he knows his place. It's his daughter that gets under my skin. She's a stuck up bitch. At the wedding she went off on me for stepping on the back of her dress while she was walking. It wasn't like it was on purpose or anything......Okay maybe it was on purpose, maybe I do like messing with her, but she does things to me too. Wait! That sounded wrong, not like that, I mean like one time she dropped my toothbrush in the toilet and put it back...of course after I kicked her dog. But I had a good reason the dog is evil, the dog honestly hates me! And now they're moving in, ugh I have to live with that demon of a dog! What is life!?

I made my way downstairs heading towards the front door, on my way there I passed Beyoncé. She was carrying a box. I decided to mess with her.

I hardly bumped her shoulder making her dropped the box, the only problem is I heard glass break in the box, oh shoot, I hope she doesn't make a scene.

"MEGAN WHAT THE FUCK!!!" She yelled. Welp. ..I hoped to soon. "There's glass dishes in here, idiot" she spoke.

"It's not my fault you're clumsy" I said and walked out the front door to get something and bring it in .

I grabbed a box, I didn't read the top of it, I just grabbed something. I was bringing it in when the little monster dog, ran up to me started biting at my ankles. I really shouldn't have wore Nike slides.

"Go away you little mutt!!!" I was kicking at him and then I dropped the box. I heard glass break, then Beyoncé ran out of the house and screamed.

"Oh my god, I know you did not just break my lamp for my room!!!" she said.

" What!? You don't know what's in this box" I said.

"It says it on the box, smart one" she told me, I looked down at the box and like she said clear as day, it said 'Beyoncé's lamp for her room'.

"Well, you don't know if it's broken" I crossed my arms.

"Are you really that dumb? the lamp is out of the box, on the ground broken" she said in a duh tone. I looked down again, and again like she said, the lamp was out of the box, on the ground broken.

"Well, it's not my fault your demon dog, was attacking my ankles, which made me drop the box" I told her.

"How dare you!!! Munchie is not a demon, if anyone is its you, That was my grandmother's lamp" she said with her arms crossed.

"Well, it's not my fault, yell at your danm dog" I stopped caring at this point, it's just a lamp. Get another one.

" Megan!! What happened!?" My mother came out of the house.

"Her mutt attacked me and made me accidentally drop this box that her lamp was in" I told her.

My mom looked at the dog, who was sitting with his head turned side ways, adorably.