chapter ten.

-LOLA-

My entire body is burning with pleasure I can't resist. He rests his weight on my tiny body.....is foreplay really this good?
His leaving small bites from my neck coming down... Oh god, he places both hands at the bottom of my t-shirt and is about to push it up. I stop him.....
" Just FOREPLAY."
He wickedly grins at me,
" This is foreplay, all external pleasure is foreplay."
Am clearly embarrassing myself except it feels so good.
"Hold it to were you're comfortable."
I softly suck my lower lip. I slowly lift it up to reveal only the curve of my breast.
He yanks my legs apart I gasp. Before I can react. He places his mouth right where the sweats begin.... And then he begins to play his little game, I am so drowned in pleasure with his tough moving all over me that I don't realize my breasts feel good cause his gently squeezing them. At this point my body tells my
Brain to shut the fuck up. His soft lips cover my pink swollen nipple.... If I knew it felt this good.... I don't think ill'd have made it.
His tongue is rolling and sucking like an eel. I grip his hair and moan loudly as my body takes in the tonnes of pleasure it has never experienced before.
" You like it?"
Hardly breathing," I love it."
" I can make you feel so much more."
" I know."
" Just say the word... "
" Am not really sure what his talking about... My brain is currently unable to analyze human language, so just to be on the safe side.
" I can't."
" Of course you can..... It's your body."
" Am just not rea"........his mouth covers mine.
" Don't worry about me, tonight's all about you. I want to give you a little more than this, not too much yeah?"
Did he seriously just offer to drop all the game on me? His thickness strikes my thigh again... It's his word against mine, all I know is I want that * little more* he's offering.
"Just say the word LOLA. You want more?"
" Yeah!"
" Yeah?"
" Fuck yeah."
I did not just say that. I would never...
He quickly turns me on my sides like am some piece of light fruit. His thumb grabs the band of the sweatpants/panties and yanks them down to inches below my butt. He immediately covers the distance between his front and my naked ass. No shit, is he gonna fuck my ass. I want to protest but I also really want to know his next move,he grips my butt chick and spanks it I yelp.his cool fingers rush to my front, my juices have literally covered my entire entrance, I hear him groan as he spreads it over my vulva and clit. My try to lock my legs with the excitement overcoming me, he blocks them with his.
" Relax girly, it only gets better." He pinches my bud before taking his hand back and forwarding it to his mouth, am too embarrassed to look so I stretch my neck towards his.....
" You take so good Lola."
The excitement hypens when I see his hand going back... And it sure as hell isn't empty.
" What is that."
" This is your little friend for tonight." He puts it's tip against mine. The vibrations are sending active waves through out my entire body. I grab his mascular arm as his name repeatedly slips out of me. The slowly pushes it inside of me and and replaces it's actions with his fore and middle finger. its almost the size of a thumb. Without warning... He raises the vibrator to its peak I gasp. The arm under me is caressing my breasts while the one above me repeatedly rubs  my clit in a uniform movement. My screams are becoming louder... I've never felt so good. My head is filled with his hungry voice, overcoming my emotions. The fire in my lower belly is getting bigger and bigger, I let out a scream as my clitoral nerves explode making it almost unbearable to be touched. I tighten around his fingers and beg him to stop.... He groans over my head as if to tell me am not done yet. Really? This nearly wrecked my nerves he pushes the vibrator a little deeper and moves his hand to my ass. His name's the only thing coming out of my mouth. The sparks quickly become a fire... This one's certainly bigger than the previous. He spanks my chick pretty hard and on the fourth smack, I scream louder as my body almost goes numb with exciting pleasure. He yanks the vibrator out and my juices spread on to my thighs. I've never felt so good... Ever. Unexpected hot happy tears roll down my cheeks. Which is pretty stupid considering the huge smile on my face. He kisses my head a few times and hugs me tighter right after pulling the sheets over us.
               **************