Starting Training

As all of the Shadowbolts woke up they all got into their uniforms and they went to have some breakfast as they all was eating Rainbow Dash realised that there's only 9 members in the Shadowbolts
Rainbow Dash: umm Thunderlane where are the rest of the members they are only 10 of us here?
Thunderlane: we have less members because not many ponies have heard about us yet and at the moment we only have 10 members 11 now since you joined us but soon all of Equestria will hear about us and then maybe soon or later we will get more members.
Dusk: Ok Everypony time for training.
Dusk: ok so this is the dizzatron it's going to make you dizzy and you are going with maximum speed any questions? No? Good
Dusk: Ok Nightshade your first.
Nightshade: yes sir
Once dusk seen the dizzatron going full speed
Dusk: release.
Dusk: 6.7 seconds not bad NEXT.
Stratus gets on the dizzatron and he puts on his glasses and smiling and Dusk then knew he was fully ready
Dusk: START THE DIZZATRON.
Dusk: release.
Dusk: 5.8 seconds nice record NEXT.
Charger gets on the dizzatron and puts on his glasses.
Dusk: Start the dizzatron.
Dusk: release.
Dusk: 5.5 seconds sweet NEXT.
Lightning Dust gets on the dizzatron and she's fully ready
Dusk: start the dizzatron.
Dusk release.
Dusk: 5 seconds nice record NEXT.
Rainbow Dash the new recruit gets on the dizzatron and whispers to herself
Rainbow Dash: I can get used to this IM READY.
Dusk: good start up the dizzatron.
Dusk: release.
Dusk: also 5 second nice NEXT.
Vortex gets on the dizzatron
Vortex: I'm ready.
Dusk: good start up the dizzatron.
Dusk: release.
Dusk: 5.6 seconds good NEXT.
Starry Skies goes into the dizzatron to get ready
Dusk: start up the dizzatron.
Dusk: release.
Dusk: 5.4 ok good NEXT.
Grove gets in the dizzatron and puts on his glasses giving smile Dusk can tell he's ready
Dusk: start up the dizzatron.
Dusk: release.
Dusk: 5.2 seconds good NEXT.
Blueball Blitz is last one enter the dizzatron as all the Shadowbolts high ranking officers are watch.
Dusk: start up the dizzatron.
Dusk: Release.
Dusk: 5 seconds impressive ok it's lunch time now after lunch you going to do 800 laps so get ready.
All of the Shadowbolts members went to go and eat their lunch they only have half an hour break for eating.
Dusk: hey Rainbow Dash what do you think about the Shadowbolts so far?
Rainbow Dash: it's good it's even better than the Wonderbolts themselves I'm glad I joined the Shadowbolts thanks for accepting me.
Dusk: you are welcome.
Lightning Dust: you see Rainbow Dash I told you that you wouldn't regret joining us.
So they all began eating as soon as they finished eating they went back out to do more training
Dusk: ok give me 800 laps now.
So the low ranking members of the Shadowbolts had to do 800 laps around the academy and around the castle of the two sisters 800 times.
When they finished doing 800 laps they came back down the time is 3:30AM and it was time for dinner time and it's another half an hour break before going back to training.
Rainbow Dash: so when are we going to ponyville and start showing Equestria about our Shadowbolts team?
Lightning Dust: in about a few weeks time for the time being we need to train to get ready because we might be spreading the word about us to all Equestria in about a week or two and we also might do a flying competition against the Wonderbolts.
Rainbow Dash: nice.
As all of the Shadowbolts finished eating their dinner they went back outside to do some some solo trails as they are there waiting Dusk had an announcement to make.
Dusk: Before we start our last training session for tonight just for I to let you all know we have been invited to the grand galloping gala.
All of the Shadowbolts cheered for Dusk after his announcement.
Rainbow Dash: yay! We are going to Canterlot.
Dusk: it's not Canterlot it's in the castle of the two sisters we have been invited by Princess Luna and Prince Moonlight Silver and we are going to the gala tomorrow.
Rainbow Dash: great what time?
Dusk: it will be at 8PM till 6AM.
Dusk: let's start the solo trails now.
As all of the Shadowbolts was doing their solo trails they was all getting tired on the middle of it and when they all finished it was bed time.
Dusk: Ok Everypony let's all go to sleep now tomorrow is our big night.
Rainbow Dash: I can't wait to go to the gala yay!
Dusk: Rainbow Dash bed time now.
Rainbow Dash: Ok sorry I'm just looking forward to the gala.
So all the Shadowbolts went to sleep ready for the gala Rainbow Dash was sleeping along side with the Shadowbolts and she was dreaming about the gala then when Rainbow Dashes dream ended it was time to go to the gala so all the Shadowbolts got in their uniforms and got ready to go the castle of two sister to go to the gala.