Grand Galloping Gala

Rainbow Dash: yay! We already arrived at the gala it's the first time being the Everfree Forest but hey I thought this castle was abandoned and Destroyed
Dusk: Princess Luna has a castle of her own and her husband Prince Moonlight Silver Prince Moonlight Silver and Princess Luna decided to rebuild the castle.
Rainbow Dash: oh that explains it.
A royal guard called Shadow Tree comes out and takes the Shadowbolts to the castle's ball room
Shadow Tree: welcome to the gala Everypony.
Princess Luna: welcome Everypony thanks for coming
Prince Moonlight Silver: welcome
As all of the Shadowbolts started dancing and Rainbow Dash and Lightning Dust eaten a bit of cake and talking about the past about when they was in the Wonderbolts reserves
Lightning Dust: Rainbow Dash I'm sorry about what I did in the Wonderbolts academy and I'm sorry for putting your friends in danger I was to focused showing off my flying skills that I was to stubborn to you and your friends I'm sorry about everything I understand if you don't want to forgive and not give me a second chance.
Rainbow Dash: I get you was proud of yourself but still try to show some respect to other ponies I forgive you.
Lightning Dust: Starry come try this cake out it's good you should try it.
A couple of hours later more ponies from Ponyville came to the gala after getting the invitation and they was surprised that it's in the castle of the two sisters and they was also surprised as it was rebuilt
Prince Moonlight Silver and Princess Luna came to welcome the new ponies from Ponyville
Carrot Top: bows' your Hineses
Minuette: bows' your Hineses
Pinkie Pie: bows' your Hineses
Dark Shadow: bows' your Hineses
As the Carrot Top, Minuette, Pinkie Pie, Dark Shadow bowed to the majesties they went to Dance with the Shadowbolts and Pinkie Pie sang a song Until she seen Rainbow Dash again then Pinkie went up to Rainbow Dash.
Pinkie Pie: hi Rainbow Dash nice to see you again how come you are now a Shadowbolt hu hu hu I thought you was in the Wonderbolts?
Rainbow Dash: I was in the Wonderbolts but the Shadowbolts is better that's why I joined them plus they are awesome their academy records are very impressive even better than the Wonderbolts and I'm a few weeks after we are done with training we are going to have a flying competition between the Shadowbolts and the Wonderbolts.
Rainbow Dash: Anyway Pinkie Pie what have you been up to and how's Twilight and Fluttershy and Rarity and Apple Jack?
Pinkie Pie: I'm doing and Twilight and Fluttershy and Rarity and Apple Jack are doing good but they also miss you you flue away and you didn't even said bye to us and you didn't even said where you was going but then you came into the Everfree Forest and met up with the Shadowbolts and you are now a Shadowbolts member.
Rainbow Dash: yeah I got accepted yesterday and right now I'm never going to fail in the Shadowbolts they teach you real flying.
Pinkie Pie: looks like the Shadowbolts are about to do a fly around the castle.
Rainbow Dash: oh yeah I best go fly with them before I get into trouble see you in a bit Pinkie Pie.
As the Shadowbolts went to fly and for the show Everypony was cheering up for the Shadowbolts and for the final part of the show Rainbow Dash did a sonic rainboom after the show Everypony wanted the Shadowbolts photograph of the Shadowbolts and Everypony started to talk to the Shadowbolts.
The time is now 5AM there's only 1 hour left of the gala so the Shadowbolts went for another fly for the closing Ceremony and for the finally Rainow Dash did two sonic rainbooms and there was only half an hour left of the gala so then Princess Luna made an announcement.
Princess Luna: thank you Everypony for attending to the gala and I see you found a big strange as the castle is no longer abandoned we rebuilt the castle and added a few new things this castle anyway thanks for coming Everypony I hope you had a nice time at the gala.
While Everypony was heading back home Rainbow Dash noticed that there was something wrong with Prince Moonlight Silver so Rainbow Dash flue back to the majestyies Rainbow Dash bowed to the majesties.
Rainbow Dash: hi Princess Luna and hi Prince Moonlight Silver is it ok if I ask some questions
Princess Luna: yes sure feel free to ask us anything
Rainbow Dash: is everything ok with Prince Moonlight Silver when we was performing one of the shows I noticed Prince Moonlight Silver was a bit mad and upset like as if he was having flashbacks?
Prince Moonlight Silver: yes I was actually having flashbacks it happens often.
Rainbow Dash: is it ok if I ask you what the flashbacks was about?
Prince Moonlight Silver: it's not just flashbacks it's also that I hear voices of the humans being mean and rude to and no the only pony feel comfortable telling this is with Princess Luna.
Princess Luna: it's ok Moonlight I'm here for you if you have any problems then you can come and tell me are you ok with me telling Rainbow Dash the story?
Prince Moonlight Silver: umm yes actually no just in case if she spreads the news with Everypony I don't want Everypony to think that I'm a freak.
Princess Luna: Moonlight you are not a freak it's not your fault.
Prince Moonlight Silver: Thanks Luna and ok you may tell Rainbow Dash the story but please don't let her tell anypony.
Princess Luna: i will make sure that she doesn't Rainbow Dash come with me I will tell you Moonlight Silver's back story in the kitchen.
Rainbow Dash: yes your Hines.
Princess Luna: ok so the reason why Moonlight has those flashbacks and hears voices it's because 2000 years ago Moonlight Silver got stuck in the human realm for 2 years and while he was there it felt like an eternal suffering everywhere he went he was being laughed at and the humans was calling him mean names and swearing at him and soon had enough he flue to the coldest place in the human realm and I think it's cold Antarctica to hide from all of those mean humans and soon Moonlight Silver got angry and he wanted to build an army full of robots and animatronics to take over their human realm and he also wanted to take over the their realms universe as he was building his army to take over their world and their universe because of how much those humans was being mean to him and then he found his why back to Equestria and he came back to me with tears and I asked him where he's been and I told him missed him so much and he told me in tears that he was stranded in the human realm for 2 years and he told me he was getting bullied by those humans and he told me he found his way back to Equestria and he told me that he missed me so much while he was gone and since then he began to have flashbacks and started hearing voices.
Rainbow Dash: I'm so sorry to hear about that he had a tough time with those few years in the human realm I'm sorry for your husband.
As Princess Luna explained the story of Prince Moonlight Silver's past Rainbow Dash had meet up with the Shadowbolt outside of the castle to go back to the Shadowbolts academy when they got back the academy they all had to go to sleep ready for tomorrow's training.