[ 1 ] NEVER Judge Umaru By Her Cover ♡

My sister, Umaru, is renowned for her grace, and beauty.

She's also very kind, and smart.

And she has many talents.

She's loved by the young and old alike, men and women.

She's absolutely flawless, the most perfect high school girl on earth...

...Well... that's what everyone seems to think.

The blonde haired teen entered the small apartment that she and her older siblings live in. A girl as beautiful and kind as her would be expected to shower and do her homework. But not with Umaru Doma.

Umaru smiled, and all of a sudden, she changed into a tiny, adorable chibi.

This is Umaru when she's at home.

Umaru lays on the floor in her hamster hoodie. There was junk all around her. Chip bags, cola bottles, and a lot more snacks.

My lazy, careless little sister, with no interest in socializing...

My Himouto.

...

But unlike her, my other younger sister is more different from her.

Y/N Doma.

The 17 year old girl walked through the school gates, her H/C hair flowing in the wind as most of the students gawked at her in admiration. It's not a surprise to her though. Y/N is the prettiest girl at school before her sister Umaru.

Yes. The Student Council President is ranked 'prettiest' before Umaru. If there was a score board, she would be first, while her sister would be second.

The most responsible and mature out of the three of us.

"Tadaima." (1) The teenager said and took off her school shoes, neatly placing them beside the wall. She noticed Umaru's shoes not placed neatly and sighed. She picked them up and placed them neatly beside her own.

"Okaeri." (2) The older man, Taihei Doma, the older brother of the younger girls greeted, slightly smiling. "How was school?"

She's the Student Council President at Arayada High School, the school that she and Umaru go to.

Y/N is the complete opposite of Umaru. She is serious, both at school and home. At school, she goes to the council room to do the constant paperwork that she always receives.

At home, she continues to do that paperwork. She's doing the paperwork so much to the point that I'm worried she'll end up in the hospital from overwork.

"It was fine." She replied, going to her side of the room that the three siblings shared, placing a big pile of paper on her desk.

"Paperwork?" Taihei asked and sighed. Y/N nodded and went to the wardrobe which was in the corner of the room, picking out some casual clothes.

"Why don't you take a break from your paperwork for once? I understand it's important, but health comes first, y'know. I'm worried about you." The older individual commented, the colour draining from his face when he saw how much paperwork Y/N had to complete.

The shorter female smiled slightly and walked up to Taihei, placing her hand on his shoulder. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me, Nii Chan." (3) Removing her hand from his shoulder, she walked out of the room to the bathroom to take a shower.

She arrives home late, sometimes so late that she comes back home after I get back from work.

"Tadaima." The H/C girl greets and once again, takes off her shoes, placing them neatly on the ground.