[ 2 ] Hamsters ♡

"Squeak squeak, squeak squeak??"

"..."

"Are you talking to the hamsters?" The brunette male asked, looking away from his computer.

"We've been having a great time, talking..." Umaru replied.

The H/C female looked at Umaru, taking her eyes away from her paperwork for a while. "You can understand what the hamsters say? And they understand what you say?" She asked, quite unamused.

"Of course!"

"Well that's a surprise. Usually it takes eleven years to understand what one animal or pet says."

"W-Well uhm- anyways! We were talking about how Onii Chan's feet stink when he walks across the floor, but Y/N's feet smell nice and have a good aura." Umaru said in a taunting tone.

"Don't say that! It sounds too real!" Taihei exclaimed.

Y/N chuckled. "Well Umaru is extremely close to the floor so she may smell it. Want me to clean your socks? You can use my Sakura Scented Soap as well for when you're taking a bath."

"Y-Y/N! Not you too!"

"Sorry, this situation is just too hilarious." Y/N smiled, going back to her paperwork.

"Oh! And they want to eat steak tomorrow." Umaru said

"That's just what you want, isn't it?" Taihei deadpanned.

"Sometimes hamsters want fatty foods too, y'know."

'No, not really...'

"Well the part about us talking was my way of joking. In reality, I was teaching them tricks." Umaru said, walking to her computer, making Taihei and Y/N curious.

"Tricks?" The two said simultaneously, walking to Umaru's computer, sitting beside her, seeing what she was talking about.

"Videos of pets doing tricks are really popular on the internet." Umaru said, looking at the video of a cat resting on a person's sofa.

"Ah, so cat videos are really popular." Taihei said.

"It's not really a surprise. My treasurer and personal secretary always talk about cat videos. They adore cats a lot." Y/N said, remembering.

"Oh? Looks like there's a contest going on for whoever can get the most views." Taihei said, reading the poster.

"The prize is one million yen? Wow that's a lot." Y/N commented, looking at the prize.

"The one million yen is mine!" Umaru said greedily.

"So that's why you were talking to the hamsters?" Y/N said, sweat dropping.

Umaru laughed. "If I win... all those things will be mine!" She said, thinking about all those video games, action figures, manga, etc.

'She's being ruled by her own greed...' Taihei thought, sweat dropping.

"Well regardless of the one million, my true goal lies in teaching them tricks."

"Your goal is looping..."

Umaru's Ambitions No.1

"Hamjirou, bring me a cola. Hamsaburou, bring me my potato chips."

As soon as Umaru had said that, the two orange hamsters came running to her. One of them with a cola bottle on his back, the other with a bag of potato chips on his back.

"Good work."

-

"Teaching them to bring me stuff." Umaru explained.