View

Ok It's getting ridiculous now...

#########################

"Jia, Mr. Kim say that you need to stay in my house tonight since we aren't know each other better.."

"AHHHHH WAEEEE??! I DON'T WANNA STAY WITH YOU!"

"I don't care.. If you still being stubborn, just sleep outside.. Bcs we're heading to Seoul right now.."

"Wt- why i can't stay with my hyungs??"

"excuse me, I'm one of your hyung as well.. Beside, why are you keep calling us hyung? You know in Korea, when female needs to talk with a man who is older than them, they need to-"

"bla bla bla i don't wanna hear that.. If you were asking that question, i wanna know what is the matter that making YOU as my hyung?"

"because..."

"because..?"

And somehow we're just arrived home (basically his home) but, I'm kinda amazed with how they build this 'thing'.. I mean his darling😒

"let's go inside ^>^"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HOLY SHIIIIIII! IS THIS A HOUSE OR A CASTLE!" YESSSSS I'M RLLY BEING AMAZED WITH HIS HOUSE!

"Don't get to excited little kitty"

"Is it wrong? >>"

"just go upstairs and get ready, cuz I'm cooking dinner tonight"

"Wow.. You're rlly wanna cook? That's amazing.."

"what do you mean by that, kitty?"

"i mean, you're rlly an annoying person ever.. But i don't know that you can cook.."

"just get dressing! You're smelling like a fish!"

"OITTTTTTTTT! I'M NOT SMELLY!"

"JAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

################################

Wow actually, his shirt was too big for me.. I don't know why he's asking me to wearing this.. But i look kinda cute HSHSHSHSHSHSHSHGHSHHSHSS

When i go downstairs, smtg rlly gets my attention.. The aroma.. I don't know whoever else can cook like this..

That big hyung was still cooking but that's not the point.. My eyes caught his board shoulder and you can see if he's in a good shape.. I mean, a rlly good shape.. You can see his abs inside his shirt and it look so fucking hawt that i cannot resist anymore..

My fault, i can't stand with someone with that body.. I feel like i wanna pinch his fluffy cheek and punching softly on his six-pack.. I hug him from behind.. I can feel that he's a little bit shocked but then he relaxed himself.. His body temperature is so warm.. Or probably it's just because i just done bathing..

"hmm.. Suddenly hug me from behind? It's not fair you know? You're the one who's hate me a lot, but-"

"Shhhhhh... Just cooking.. Im hungrylyyy"

"okay, my little sweet sis kitty"

I'll already pinch his arms but his reaction was very cute lol..

"ouchhhhhhhhhh help T T.. MAMA crab, is it you still alive? Are you just pinch me?!!"

#############################

IT'S BORING! SINCE I NEED TO KNOW MORE BOUT HIM.. HOW ABOUT...

"let's play some games"

"huh? Games? I'm too old for that"

"don't care, jeballllllllll T T"

"OK II, I WILL BUT TELL ME WHAT IS THE GAME"

MY PLANS WORKED!

"How old are you, hyung?"

"O P P A.. And btw, I'm 27 this year"

"wait jinjja??! I thought you're just a teenager ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

"with this handsome face and good looking man, are you sure that I'm just a little tiny miny teenager just like you.. Plus, hey you're shorter than me"

"I'M GROWING HYUNG!"

"Pfftt- whatever.. Now tell me, you rlly like kpop right? Beside your MX hyung, i was being told that you like SHINee too?"

"unfortunately yup!"

"then who is your bias? In SHINee?"

"you need to guess it hyung! Ok ii, I'll give you some clue.."
"first, his nickname is flaming charisma.
Sec, he was born on 9 Dec 1991.
Third, he's the visual and he's soooooo CUTE MORE THAN YOU<"

"Is there a person who is more good looking than me, huh? Hmmph!" he's pouting his mouth.. Omg, he's the little kitty not me!

"OMG THIS MOUTH, BEFORE I'M GONNA EAT IT, BETTER YOU KEEP IT, HYUNG.."

"YUKSSSS PERVERT DETECT and hey...

I just wanna to tell you that tonight there's no electric okay?"

OMG, SO WHERE DID IM GONNA SLEEP?!

To be considered..

#######################$##

I'm gonna do some more hw byue ii✨