suspect ??

Jimin POV
Holding her soft hand frimly. We make our way downstairs. I'm still so angry on that old asshole. Trust me if I can punch him. He will already laying down on the floor bleeding but I can't. I look over y/n. Since we leave that office she didn't say anything. Staring at the ground all time. We came out of her house and moved towards our car. She about to open it.when i grab her hand. She slowly lift her lashes. Her adorable , innocent eyes look empty and sadder. Blinking many times
"What happened my lady why are you upset?" I asked her as i gently make her turned around. As her back is pressed on my chest. Hugging her small waist i put my head on the crook of her neck. She immediately relaxed and leans her boby on me. I smile and snuggles my face more.

"Don't be sad. I don't like it. I only love my cheering up olf" i says as he scoffs and hit me with her elbow. We both laughed. Before a throat clear voice interrupt us. We quickly back away. Fixing ourself.

I look over mrs kim who is struggling hard not to laugh. I nervously scratching the back of my neck. As eyed to y/n. Her face is flushed red. She is like caught red handed.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you both. But I personally want to meet the one who turns my daughter to a blushing red idiot" i chuckled as y/n groan out.whineings 'mom'. But mrs kim don't gave any attention to her.

"Wow am i been neglecting by my own mom. Damn you park jimin" she says and put her hand on her waist. Glaring me in anger.

"Shut up dumb. Let me talk the gentleman. Go and play with your brother"

"Mom I'm a working woman. How can i play? What are you saying" she breath out but the next moment Mrs kim glare. She nods scares and go away.

"At least i have my second mom" y/n shouts as she goes fat away. Mrs kim  laughed and shook her head.

"What a great daughter i have" mrs kim state. As i chuckled, she turned towards me. A warm smile spread to her face as she light up. I smile at her.

"Thank you. Thank you Mr park for making my daughter happy. I really can see the happiness and the hope Illuminating from her face. Everyday she seems more happy. As a step mom there is always a pressure on me not to neglect her. Everyday i thought maybe I'm giving jin more love and time then her. But trust me she means world to me. Today when you stand for her against her father. I feel like my daughter is not alone anymore. Thank you for being a great partner to her" she slowly says as tears stream down her cheeks but that smile never goes. I grab her hand and slowly say.

"Please don't thank me. Your daughter bring the real jimin out of that bad  boy. I really not deserve your thanks and please call me jimin." She nods as she slowly caressing my face. For a minute a craving of mother love is starting to fed. The crack of my heart is starting to fills. I smile bitterly. Maybe mrs kim sense that her expression changed.

"What happened?"

"Nothing just i remember my mom. She was so sweet just like you" she smiled as she hugged me. I close my eyes feeling a motherly warm aura around me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
author POV

(One weeks later)
The day was sunny not like very much cold like weather this time. Y/n hurrying ready her self to go some where. Stripping in her warm clothes she run towards her car. Fixing the scarf correct way. She start the engine. She brings his favorite coffee in the way. That can give help to clam him down. Since the night at  her father house. They both can't have a proper time together. Sometimes he is one a important meeting or sometimes she is busy with her work.
But never the less. She decided to make it up for him as she came to his company without even telling him. He was also going goffy because y/n didn't reply his two missed calls while he himself don't pick her 10 missed call.  When she calls her  remember about that clingy cat. He maybe seems angry or mad. But y/n just adores his puffy squeeze cheeks. they puffs when he is mad.