Part 14

Nagisa's pov:

The next morning I woke up next to Rei. He was still sleeping. I sat up and looked at him. Rei was so pieceful.
I got up and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower to clean myself up. I thought my butt or legs would feel sore, but luckily they didn't.
After showering I got dressed and laid back down with Rei. I touched his chest. Rei's skin was so soft and smooth. I placed a kiss on his cheek and sat up again.
I opened the TV, keeping the volume down. I didn't wanna wake up Rei.
I checked the time. It was 8:18.
Rei started waking up. He sat up and streched.
"Good morning" I said smiling.
"Morning" he said and sighed.
After Rei got dressed we headed downstairs to have breakfast.
Rei's parents told us they were going to see around the island. It was fine with us, we were just going to the beach.
Rei and I went back to our room to change our swimming suits. We packed up our towels, sunscreen and some money.
The beach was really close to the hotel and we got there in no time.
I sat down on the ground and stuck my toes into the sand. "So warm!" I cheered.
Rei sat down next to me. "Yeah" he said.
I leaned into him and took his hand. I didn't mind people around. They didn't know us. Rei gave me a kiss on the forehead. I blushed and hugged him.
"Lets go swimming" Rei said getting up.
"Okay" I agreed and got up as well. We went to the water. I loved the waves. I dived into the water.
Awhile swimming around we got out of the water.
"I want ice-cream" I said grabbing my towel.
"Lets go get some then" Rei said picking up our stuff.
We held hands while walking to the ice-cream bar. Rei payed for us both.
We ate while walking back to the hotel.
"Hey. I gotta know. Was it embarassing to go buy condoms?" I asked looking up at Rei.
"Oh. I didn’t buy them. My mom did" he answered.
"You took them from your mom? Isn't that a little..."
"No no. I asked her to buy some for me" Rei explained.
What? Does that mean his mom knows what we did then?
"Unfair! I was so nervous when I went to buy some! I would... Never ask my mom to do something like that" I said looking down.
"Hey, no worries. My mom is understanding" Rei said.
We got back to our room and went to take a shower. We of course made out in the shower as well.

Rei's pov:

I kissed Nagisa's neck and began making a little mark there. The sounds he let out were adorable.
"Enough for now. I'm getting turned on" Nagisa said quietly.
"Do you not want that?" I asked pinning him more against the shower wall.
"It's embarassing" Nagisa said looking away.
"Okay" I said and kissed him on the forehead. I pulled away giving him some more space.
"I'm sorry" Nagisa apologized.
I looked at him slightly confused.
"What are you sorry for?" I asked with a little chuckle.
"You wanna do all sex stuff, but I'm just holding you back" he said tearing up.
"You're so silly. You're not holding me back in any way. I think intimacy is a beautiful way to show how much I love you, but we can do it just as much as you're comfortable with" I explained taking his hand.
Nagisa placed his forehead on my chest.
"It's okay to be hesitant. Don't worry. I won't force you to anything you don't like" I continued.
"I know. It's just... Still embarassing. Even though we did it already" Nagisa said quietly.
"Do you regret it?" I asked probably sounding a bit worried.
"No! Noo... Not at all. I loved it and I would do it again. These things are just new to me. In my family we aren't open like you" Nagisa answered.
"It's okay" I said and hugged him again.
We got out of the shower and started getting dressed.
"Can we go to get souvenirs?" Nagisa asked.
"Sure. Why not?" I said grabbing my phone and walled.
We headed to the mall. I texted my parents to let them know where we were.
"Can we buy something matching?" Nagisa asked.
"Sounds good to me" I said.
We spent th rest of the day at the mall and ended up buying key chains.
In the evening we went back to the hotel.

Nagisa's pov:

Once we got to our hotel room, I put my shopping bags down. I took off my shoes and laid down on the bed.
"I'm so tired" I said.
"Me too. We walked around a lot" Rei said and put my shoes nicely aside with his shoes.
I closed my eyes, trying to get comfortable.
"You gonna change your clothes, Nagisa" Rei said taking off his shirt and pants.
I looked up at him and blushed a little. Rei changed into his pyjama.
"I'm too tired to change" I said and got under the covers.
Rei came to bed and put his glasses on the night table.
I sat up and looked at him.
"Agh... You're so boring Rei" I said and laid on top of him.
"What do you mean by that?" Rei asked trying to push me away.
"You were supposted to make me change" I said and closed my eyes.
"I can't really make you to do anything" Rei said.
"That's not what I meant! I meant playfully, you know. I wanna mess around with you. Be goofy" I said and sat up.
"Forcing you to get undressed isn't really goofy to me. You said yourself you were nervous and embarassed about all that" Rei said and turned on his side.
"That's not what I-" I started, but Rei started snoring.
"You aren't really asleep" I continued.
Rei kept snoring.
"Dummy! No one can fall asleep that fast" I said and held onto Rei.
"I can. I'm sleeping. You should sleep too" Rei said keeping his eyes closed.
"Ah... I don't wanna" I said and put my head on Rei's.

To be continued