Chapter Three

-Brendon's POV-

That look. To be honest, I get a lot of looks. Normally, these looks are of "OMG, BRENDON URIE!!" or "God, he's so popular.". This was a face of kindness, one I've never seen. "H-Hi.." I could hear her stuttering. That didn't answer my question.. "I asked, are you okay?" I asked again, a stern look on my face. "I, uh.. I'm, I-" her voice cut off right when her friend started talking. I think her name was Skylar. "Why do you care? You're too popular to care." Skylar glared at me with this evil look. "Hey, I may be popular, but that doesn't change my heart. You can trust me." I sat down next to Sarah, looking into her eyes. I could tell she was about to cry, her eyes were watering. I grabbed her hand and held it softly. "Please, tell me what's wrong."

•Sarah's POV•

OMG OMG OMG OMG HE'S HOLDING MY HAND! Gosh, I'm so sad/mad/happy/excited right now!!! "Okay, fine.." I looked down, took a breath, then looked back up at him. Gosh, those beautiful eyes! I told him everything that happened, nodding the entire time. Wow, was he actually listening?

*Skylar's POV*

I stared at Brendon the entire time. I think he was making this all up. He doesn't really care.. Does he? After Sarah stops sucking up to him and telling him the entire story, I quickly respond. "So, Brendon, can you leave now?" I didn't stutter one bit. Brendon looked mad, but shrugged. "Okay, then. Tell me if Mariah pushes you or any of that stuff." He winked at Sarah, then walked away. God, that horrible face.

•Sarah's POV•

Gosh, that beautiful face.