The Best Man💙

Never believed to experience such a strong feeling of love for someone. Always thought that this field of emotion in my life does not exist. Was I correct? Absolutely not!! Have heard a lot of people talking about it. Is it really possible for someone to develop an emotion as strong as love just at a mere glance at another human's appearance or physique? Now all my answers are there. Yes, it is very much possible.

Though people might say it, my emotions might be that of a beginner but only I know how deep they flow. The first time I laid my eyes on him was when my father asked me to accompany him to his friend's son's marriage, I loathed the idea alot but never thought it would be a blessing in disguise. He stood beside the groom as his best man and then and there I felt something I have never felt or ever thought of feeling in my life. I always thought love would be falling for someone's physique, appearance, power and money but now I believe that moment I caught a glimpse of his soul, I am completely capable of falling in love with it. That's when I believed in LOVE. That too 'A LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT'.

I couldn't turn away from the eyes that held me when our eyes met. Eyes as deep, as dark as the night, yet there was something that sparked with warmth, like the lights of the night. How those eyes shimmer in happiness! He smiled and all I could think of how to keep those precious curves of his lips forever adorning his admirable face. Him being my first and forever love Lan Yibo.

I never knew that I was capable to give my heart away upon one view or that after just one glance but I do believe that the second I saw his eyes, I loved them and the moment I saw his smile, I loved it and the instant I heard him laugh I fell in ...

I never knew that I was capable to give my heart away upon one view or that after just one glance but I do believe that the second I saw his eyes, I loved them and the moment I saw his smile, I loved it and the instant I heard him laugh I fell in love with the sound. Now I do believe that from now on I have belonged to you completely.

Call me sappy or what not but believe me when this feeling would bestow on you, you would be the happiest person. Being the only son of one of renowned designer in Yunmeng, I do have responsibilities i.e. taking forward the legacy of Daytoy Creations build up by my grandfather.

He used to tell me when I was young, "ZhanZhan you will only understand art when you would fall in love

He used to tell me when I was young, "ZhanZhan you will only understand art when you would fall in love."

What is love was the question that naive ZhanZhan asked to which his grandpa said, "When you are in love, that thing or person becomes the lighthouse of your universe. Nothing means as much without that thing or person." Now finally I can say that grandpa I have found my lighthouse who is going to light my direction in the ocean of life.