Welcome home

Makeda  POV

"You bitch", I use my and shot him in the shoulder.

"The only bitch hear is you you remember what you did to me you fucking asshole", he groaned I laughed.

"Karma is a bitch isn't it". Your probably wondering what's going on let's start from the beginning.

Tomorrow was the day Anthony was getting out of prison, and I could hardly contain my excitement. After eight long years together, he had spent the last five behind bars for killing his father. I missed him more than words could say. Despite my desire to visit, he had refused, so I respected his wishes. Now, as I lay on my bed scrolling through old pictures of us, I felt a mix of anticipation and anxiety about the reunion.

To make this story more realistic and engaging from the start, consider adding more sensory details and internal conflict. For example:

"Mom's voice called from downstairs, 'Makeda Tyrell is here.' I rolled my eyes, hating the situation. Tyrell came from a wealthy, successful family—one of the reasons Mom had us dating for two years. I loathed the deceit. Every time I looked at my phone and saw Anthony's name flashing on the screen, it felt like a dagger to my conscience. How did I end up here, pretending to be someone I'm not?"

To make this dialogue more engaging and realistic, you could refine the emotional depth and internal conflict. Here's a revised version:

"'B,' I said with a smile as his familiar, raspy voice came through the phone.

'Hey, Anthony,' I said, trying to get comfortable on the bed.

'What's up, ma? You good?'

I nodded absentmindedly, then remembered he couldn't see me. 'Yeah, I'm okay.'

'Use your words, ma. I can't see you,' he chuckled. I couldn't help but smile.

'I miss you,' I said, biting my lip.

'I miss you too. Quit biting your lip; I'll see you tomorrow.' His knowing tone made it even harder for me to confess what was really going on. I was scared and conflicted.

'I love you, okay?'"

"I love you too", he hang up ma walk into my room in her work clothes, looking at me with disgust.

"Didn't I tell you Tyrell is downstairs waiting on you go see him and make sure you pack all your things before you leave tomorrow".

I laid back on the bed as the tears fell down my face this fucking hurts I can't even be with the man I love.

"Makeda I've been waiting on you for an hour now", Tyrell walk in looking pissed.

"Not now Tyrell", I wiped my tears turning my back to him.

"What's wrong with you", he laid beside me I shook my head not feeling like talking. I didn't even know when I fell asleep when I heard the door bell I rub my eyes getting up Tyrell woke up too I shove his hands off me if he only knew how much I hate him.

"Who is it".

"How should I know I just woke up", I snapped at him.

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me", he snapped back shocking me he always act as if he was s gentleman I don't know what suddenly got into him I put on my bed slippers going downstairs stair with him hot on my tail.

I opened the door and there stood the man I love looking sexy as ever on my front porch I suddenly felt sick remembering that Tyrell is here and he's going to find out.

"Hey B", he smiled I stood there shook unable to speak or move.

✨✨✨✨

Tyrell opened the door wider pushing me out the way.

"Who the fuck is this Anthony", he asked angrily  Tyrell put his hands around me I tried to move it.

"Her man who the fuck are you", Anthony nose flared in angry he looked at me then at him he pulled Tyrell by the collar Tyrell tried to fight him off.

"What you fucking say".

"Her man", I couldn't even say anything I felt numb Anthony let him go Tyrell look see at him in anger then at me

"Yo step outside let me talk to her real quick", he said sternly Tyrell wasn't having it.

"I ain't going no fucking where you came into my girl house demanding shit who the fuck are you", Anthony look at me then at him

"Nigga I wasn't fucking asking", Anthony throw him out  slamming the door then locking it I jump stepping back.

He sat on the couch lighting a blunt I looked at him I watch as the smoke came from his mouth his eyes getting red I didn't want him to find out this way I wanted to be the one to tell him.

"So this what you're here fucking doing cheating on me huh B", I couldn't even say anything, anything I say will only make him even angrier than he is.

"You let that punk weak ass nigga kiss you,fuck you, touch you my fucking woman" he spoke with so much anger scaring the shot out of me all my life knowing him not once has he spoken to me with such anger or show that side of him.

"Fucking answer me this what you're fucking doing here cheating on me your nigga", he hit his chest emphasizing as he eyes got watery

"Anthony", stream of tears roll down my face I didn't want this to tucking happened if he only knew the truth, the reason why I was really doing this.

"Don't you fucking say my name you lost that privilege we've been together for eight fucking years I was coming here to propose to the woman I fucking love and here she is cheating on me, you fucking cheat on me this whole fucking time", he yelled I couldn't even control my tears I know I hurt him I'm hurt too more for even doing this to him.

"Huh B I could have called any hoe while I was in prison guck any bitch but I didn't cause I was being a faithful and loyal boyfriend to you and this how you fucking do me", I bit my lips as he wiped his tears.

"Anthony", I tried to touch him.

"Please let me explain", Tyrell continued to bang on the door.

"Nah B were done I can't believe I fucking trusted you and you did this to me, me you know me B better than anyone else I don't tolerate disrespect and that what you did this how you welcome me", he shook his head.

"Anthony please hear me out", I cried harder as he walk out I ran out.

"Anthony please", I ran behind him he stopped looking at me.

"Step back Makeda I don't want to do something out of character", I stopped it was the first time in eight years he used my real name he walked away.

"Anthony", I cried Tyrell dragged me inside. I bawl my eyes out hitting him on his chest he hit me causing me to stumble I looked at him on shock.

"Get you fucking shit now", I threw a vase at his head running upstairs slamming the door shut crying as he bang on the door.

Kicking down the door Tyrell put me on the bed "where your fucking things we leaving now", he yelled taking up my suitcase I didn't had the strength to argue with him I felt so lost with him.

" Makeda stop the crying let's go now you call your mom once we landed", he dragged me out the house while I cried.

Anthony POV

I can't believe she fucking cheated on me for how long fooling me I thought she was loyal my ride and die I shook my head I thought I knew her guess I didn't.

I walk up to my house opening the door "surprise", the light turn on I look around to all my loyal friends my family wasn't in the picture once I kill pops for abusing ma she doesn't forgive me fa that shit it's cool though shit I didn't need her.

"Y'all motherfuckers lucky I wasn't strapped", we all laughed I hugged them all.

"Glad you out bruh", TJ said the others agree we were at the back smoking catching up on things.

"King you see TT yet", I scoffed.

"She's dead to me nobody mention her name around me", I said sternly they nod there head not questioning me.