HP SHIFTING

——🍰——
welcome

So in the first chapter I'm just going to show you the guided meditation, subliminals, and other videos that have helped me shift or given me the motivation  to go to Hogwarts.
111

MOTIVATION
(These videos have given me the motivation to shift to Hogwarts and have pushed me closer to my dr)

VISUALS
(These videos below have helped me visualize Hogwarts and how it would look like)

SUBLIMINALS
(These videos have great subliminals to help you shift)

MEDITATION
(These meditations have pushed me closer to shifting or had made me very close to shifting)

BOOKS/MOVIES
(these are the books and or movies that go with my DR)
-Harry Potter and The Sorcerers/Philosopher Stone (book/movie i)
-Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets (book/movie ii)
-Harry Potter and The Prizoner of Azkaban (book/movie iii)
-Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire (book/movie iv)
-Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix (book/movie v)
-Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince (book/movie iv)
-Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (book iiv/movie part i and ii of book iiv)
-Harry Potter and The Cursed Child
-Tales of Beetle the Bard
-Quidditch Through the Ages

——🍰——

EXTRAS:
Other things that gives me motivation are tiktoks. Shifting related tiktoks about their experiences or anything funny really, makes me realize that I want to go "home" if you know what I mean. You can find compilations on YouTube from the Ushy Gushy channel.

111 thanks for reading, I hope you shift 111