27| Shopping

- Next Day -

Y/N's POV:

I decided to go to the mall with ChaeYoung to buy a dress for the party. ChaeYoung came to Jungkook's house to go to the mall together. Since I didn't have any way to go to the mall Jungkook suggest taking us to the mall in one of his cars.

So we got into a car and I sat on the passenger seat as usual and ChaeYoung sat in the back seat. After about thirty minutes of riding, Jungkook drove us to the mall and we got outside of the car. Jungkook came near me and started speaking.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" He said with an adorable look on his face.

"Yeah. It's fine" I told and took ChaeYoung's hand.

"But I don't have anything to do at home. I would get bored" He pouted.

"Soooo? You don't have any plans?" I asked.

"I'll come with you. If you don't like me to come, then just pretend I'm invisible" Jungkook said while grinning at us.

"Haha. I don't want you to be invisible. Come with us. We don't mind" I said as I let out some giggles.

"Yes!" He suddenly hopped into me and put his hand around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. ChaeYoung, who saw it covered her mouth with a surprised look on her face and began to giggle. She smirked at me and gave me a thumbs-up as she winked at me. I lightly kicked her foot. Then Jungkook grabbed me towards the mall while I was holding ChaeYoung's hand in mine. We went into a store and started choosing dresses. There were so many beautiful dresses and I couldn't choose one out of them. ChaeYoung chooses a light green colour dress for her and she went to choose matching heels for that dress leaving Jungkook and me alone in the party dress section.

"Aren't you choosing anything?" Jungkook broke the silence between us.

"All of them are so beautiful I can't choose one"

"Then let's buy all" As Jungkook said that I looked at him giving him a face like this👇 and stared at him for about a minute without saying anything.

"Why? I'm serious" Jungkook said raising his eyebrows.

"Are you that stupid? There's a whole new closet room at home, filled with beautiful dresses. And you still want to buy me more dresses?"

"Yeah! If you want, I can buy you the whole store" He crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows.

"Uh! No Kook, just help me choose one dress" I said as I rolled my eyes at the things he's saying.

"Okay, what colours do you like?" Jungkook asked as he leaned towards me.

"You already know that"

"Ahhh... We both have the same favourite colours right?"

"Yup right" Then we both started to look for a dress that matches me. Jungkook showed me several dresses but I didn't like any of them because,

"This one?" He asked showing me a white colour dress.

"It's too short"

"This one?" He showed me another dress.

"Too long"

"This one?"

"It reveals my body a lot. It's better if I go to the party naked instead of wearing that dress" I replied.

"What about this?"

"Too shiny"

"This one?"

"Too many flowers"

"This?"

"Too many stripes"

"Oh my God! It's too hard to choose a dress for you. I didn't think it'll be this hard. I'm almost tired and I don't think you wouldn't like that dress too" He said while pointing to a dress that hung on a bar in the corner. It was so beautiful and my jaw almost dropped after seeing it. It was a dark blue colour dress which was up to the knee level. It's perfect! I love it! YES! This is what I wanted! I ran near to the dress with happiness overwhelming.

"Jungkook, you're a genius," I said to him as I took the dress in my hands.

"I am?" He asked making a confused face.

"Yes! Look what you choose for me. It looks lovely"

"It'll look much lovelier after you put it on" I giggled as he said those words to me and came closer to me.

"Why don't you try it on?" He asked.

"Sure" Both of us went to the fitting room area and Jungkook sat on a couch near fitting rooms while I went inside to get dressed up in that beautiful party dress. It's like made for myself. It matched me perfectly. Then, that's the time I got nervous to go out of the fitting room and show it to the man who was waiting for me outside. It won't be a surprise to him on the day of the party if he sees me in this dress now, so I'll just change back to my casual clothes. And I got outside from the fitting room.

"Wait! why didn't you show yourself with that dress on?" Jungkook surprisingly asked as he stood up from the couch.

"If you want to see me with this dress, just wait till the day of the party" I winked.

"You're making me lose my patience now" He replied and put his hands in his pockets. Then both of us went to the area of the shoes to choose a matching pair for my party dress. After getting everything, we went to the cashier and also met ChaeYoung. Jungkook volunteered to pay for both of mine and ChaeYoung's dresses even she tried to stop him. But Jungkook didn't stop but paid for both of our dresses. Then, ChaeYoung started to whisper something to my ear.

"Jungkook who I knew before was some kind of a bad boy type. But I think he had changed a lot after he met you" ChaeYoung gave me thousands of thoughts to my mind and left me speechless.

________________________________________

[A/N]:

Hi my babes! It's a little short chapter today. But I hope you enjoyed it right? I don't if you guys find this story boring.. But if u do.. Plz let me know. So that I can make it more interesting! Bye till the next chap❤