Intro

Sorry if I misspell words 😊

When I was 3 years old my mother and father were killed. It has bin 14 years since that day rouges killed my parents and destroyed my sense of comfort. I am the Alphas and Luna's only child but I was not strong enough to save them. When I look at my reflection in a merror I see my mothers black hair and nose but my fathers deep gray eyes that at one point in my life used to be bright and full of life. I'm a whopping hight of 5,'4' and about 100 pounds. I was forced out of my pack when I was 4 years old but life is life I took care of myself and stuff. I was always told how useless I am by my lad pack and got bullied by just about everyone. You could say it made me stronger and then they just kicked me out. So here I am now, I'm running from the worlds strongest pack the Silver moon pack . I feel my wolf wanting to shift and fight but we are out numbered so I won't shift unless I have to. I have bin running for God knows how long my lungs are screaming in agony making my breathing uneven and painful. I'm starting to give up "yup I'm gonna die" I say to myself. I am about to shift when I feel one of the pack members night into my leg making me want to cry out in pain but I won't give them the satisfaction. I fall to my back I can feel the burning in my leg there is blood dripping into the forest floor. I am starting to loose conciseness and think to myself "so this is how it ends hmmm could be worse" that's my last thought before I let the darkness consume me.