Chapter 3

Have you ever had that feeling where your whole world stops and everything and everyone else dozen matter it's just you and that one person. Well that's me right now the only problem is that I don't want an mate especially him. Backing up in my cramps little cell I crouch into the corner hiding from the truth as much as possible. Hearing the cage open was something I didn't want to happen but guess what it did and he walked in looking angry witch made him look even cuter. The only way to tell if it's not a false alarm is to let him touch me and that's not going to happen not without a fight. He walks up to me and reaches to touch me only to have me completely doge the attempt and move to the other corner. " Don't you touch me " I say in a shaky voice that surprised me that it was actually me. Did this guy really effect me this much and I just met him you have to be kidding me. When I look up I realize that I'm cornered and have to let him do what he wants. Losing hope I stand still put my hand out for him to touch and he gladly dose sending pleasure able tingles throughout my small body. Looking up at his face I see a cocky smirk played out on his face as he looks at me with lust and something else that I cant recognize running through his eyes. " Happy now" was all I could say before he pulled me into him wrapping his big arms around me. This is not going to end well was all I could think.

Sorry it's bin a while I have had writers block for a few weeks and stuff but I'm back and I'll be writing as much as possible. :)