Chapter 1

AURORA

I love to read books, I love the way I lost myself in the fantasy. Being a reader is sensational, why? Uhm... well imagine, you're in your room, laying on your bed, lights are turned off and reading a book under your blanket. And suddenly you're into the depths of the woods, a werewolf jumps out of nowhere and you see it's running after a vampire.

Or when suddenly you're inside of a big castle, with so many guards and maids, robes and armours, big libraries, swords and in the midst of a war you see the prince falling in love with someone he could never have.

You see a merciless mafia, who only draws blood is kneeling in front of his love interest.

Atlas Corrigan waiting for Lily for the past ten years without touching any other women.

Mr.Darcy saying "you've bewitched me body and soul and I love,I love,I love you and wish from this day forth never to be parted from you" to Elizabeth.

Exquisite isn't it?

Books are enchanting, you could easily time travel, from victorian setting to medieval setting. From fantasy to reality.

Reality

Sucks!

But I never thought that one day my reality will turn into a fantasy. A fantasy where I'd be living for the rest of my life, never thought my life would take such a drastic change where I'd be begging to get out of this bloodcurdling fantasy and go back to that humdrum reality of mine.

The person who said "life is full of surprises" I wonder what happened to him/her.

Let me take you to my fantasy world, let's dive in now shall we? 

October 25, 2022

Hi I'm Aurora Williams, nineteen years old and soon I'll be turning twenty.

Life has always been good in New York City, why wouldn't it be? After all, I am Andrew Williams' one and only daughter. Andrew Williams... my father....one of the well known and successful businessmen in New York.

Being his daughter, I'm always the center of attention, but I don't want that attention. I'm tired of girls being jealous of me because obviously the so-called crushes of those girls never gave any attention to them but to me and they'd still go after those boys! Seriously?

They want the fame that I have not understanding that with fame comes a lot of sacrifices. Imagine getting out of your house and seeing a bunch of reporters clicking your photos from every angle possible while blinding you with the camera flashes? How it'd feel to get asked questions like " Ms. Williams what are your thoughts on politics? " Duhh!!!! I don't even know a thing about politics let alone have any interest? Or "Ms. Williams, what's the toothpaste that you use daily?"

Toothpaste? Really? And what are they gonna do with this information? Tell Voldemort to brush his teeth daily?  Or make it a headline saying " Today's breaking news: Aurora Williams, daughter of the well known businessman Andrew Williams, uses sensodyne toothpaste to have a fresh breath? Stay tuned with us to know if their whole family uses the same brand or if they have different preferences or not?"