Chapter 2.

Aurora

Bddamp Bddamp

Ask your heart, they said. 

Your heart will answer, they said.

So whoever gave this magical suggestion.

EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUDGE IS BDDAMP BDDAMP BDDAMP??? 

BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT MY HEART IS SAYING RIGHT NOW!!!!! 

My heart is beating so much louder that I'm afraid it might get out of my ribcage! 

Bddamp Bddamp 

Bddamp Bddamp

Will you fucking stop?? What are you trying to give me a heart attack??? I asked my heart but of course got no response. I swear if it beats one more time I'll smack it!

Aurora's Heart: EXCUSE YOU MISS? I'M HERE KEEPING YOU ALIVE, PUMPING BLOOD IN YOUR BODY SO YOU COULD SURVIVE AND YOU WANT ME TO STOP BEATING? You wanna die? Should I stop?

Oh shit! No no my dear precious heart don't stop I was just joking hehe!! 

It's been three minutes forty five seconds since their arrival and my heart doesn't seem to stop beating, I mean it hasn't stopped beating louder.

But why? Why am I so nervous? Why does it feel like I'm going somewhere, where I'll be consumed wholly and I'd never be able to escape? 

My steps are getting slower as I'm walking down the stairs one by one. Suddenly this stair is more interesting, isn't it? 

Now that I think about it, I've never really paid attention to our stairs? I should pay more attention to my house huh! 

Lemme just look around my house more!

What are you doing Aurora! You're not going to meet some mafia or anything! He's just a business partner for god's sake! 

I've never been this nervous, anxious, or tense before meeting someone. I've never talked to my heart before meeting someone! I've not met him yet and that's how I'm behaving. What will happen when I see him? 

Four minutes thirty two seconds and I'm still at the third stair.

On that note have you guys ever counted how many stairs you've at your home? 

"What's taking you so long Aurora?" ,Fourth stair and I can hear my dad is getting impatient and why wouldn't he? It's been five minutes since they came and I'm still at the fifth stair.

"Dad I'm almost there" I answered in a shaky voice and started walking towards the lion's dane! 

Ok Aurora it's your house cut this shit out and let's meet him.

Just as my feet stopped on the last stair I tried taking a peek if anyone's there and I saw my dad standing there waiting for me.

I almost phewed! Ohkay field is clear no lion no wolf no nothing let's gooo! 

"What took you so long honey? I had to send Vincenzo with your mom to not make him keep waiting." My dad scolded me showing how displeased he is with my behavior today as I've never done something like this before. I muttered a small apology and he smiled at me ruffling my hair with affection.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?" He says as we walk through the hallroom.

"No you didn't" I said in a small voice without looking at him. Showing how heartbroken I am.

He chuckled, shoving his hands inside his pocket, "I'm sorry Rosa, you look so gorgeous today that I didn't realize until now that my little baby has grown up so much. You know I want to bubble wrap you and keep you inside my pocket! I don't want you to get hurt ever" And by then I was laughing my heart out. That's just my dad always being dramatic and funny to melt my anger.

"Dad you surely know the way towards my heart" and he nods his head smiling at me. 

"He is in the hall room. Now let's go meet him, hmm?" I nodded my head and made my way towards the hall room. 

But suddenly a faint fragrance of something, a scent I'm very familiar with but I can't figure it out at this moment hit my nostrils. 

 The shrill sound of a female's laughing can be heard from the hallroom and I know by the voice that it's my mother's voice. 

 Just when I entered the room, the evocative smell of lavender hit my nostrils, the smell was so strong that I even smelt it from the stairs. Now it hit me that it was lavender, that's why it smelled so familiar. 

But Dad never uses lavender perfume neither does I, I do but as far as I know this is not how Lavender perfumes smell. 

This smell..... it's a pure lavender smell as if someone is carrying a whole lavender bouquet with them. 

Wandering my eyes around the white and chocolate brown painted hallroom I discovered the person whose smell has invaded my mind since he came.

 I never knew I'm good at smelling scents,though I'm good at hearing but this is something new I discovered about myself.

"Ohh Aurora there you are, this is Vincenzo '' as soon as those words left my mother's lips, the person turned towards me, whose back was facing me all this time and our eyes met. And it's a collision, it felt as if it was a collision of stars, magical from afar but dynamic from close. A collision which will cause some serious damage but it's worth the damage. 

"Hello Aurora" , I jolted at the feeling of a pair of lips touching my knuckles.

Ok hold on! When did this Greek god come for me? When did he take my hands into his and kiss it?

Can you hear me? THAT FREAKING GREEK GOD FREAKING KISSED MY FREAKING HAND! 

Blush.

Something I barely do. Not even when my boyfriend kisses me. I don't blush. Not unless I see some couple kissing in a drama or something.

But right now my cheeks are blazing hot and I swear anyone in the room can tell that I'm a blushing mess!

I retreated my hand back and looked up at him, finding those ocean blue orbs staring back at me with a beautiful smile plastered on his pretty face. 

Nope bad Rory! You should not be thinking like that about other men, not when you've a boyfriend.

Yes, a shithead boyfriend.

Anyways let's get back to this hot specimen.

"H-HELLO MR.Vintalli", So I can stutter too? Ok.

I looked up at him and found his blue eyes looking back at me, sparkling like sapphires in his face and a dimple dancing at the corner of his generous mouth.

Captivating I must say.

"Please call me Vincenzo bella, Mr. Vintalli sounds quite old considering my age", His deep, honeyed voice sounding like music to my ears. I want to listen to more of that voice.

"Ok chop chop" my mom clapped her hands and brought me out of the Vincenzo Vintalli- blue eyed- honeyed voice- spell.

"Enough hi hello it's dinner time" she chirped and we walked towards the oakwood table and took a seat.

This is going to be a long night. 

A/N- A short one coz currently I've a lot going on in my life right now and I don't know when I'll update next but I'll try updating before the month ends. Happy Reading wolfiesssssssss

Mwah💋