Stuff about Keith

These aren't canon. Take that into consideration. They're only canon in my specific fanfic.

Keith is asexual and panromantic. I think I might make him a demiboy too but idk yet. He's prolly just a cis dude if not.

I don't draw him as a ball jointed doll with button eyes for metaphorical reasons only. Cherry made him get semipermanent tattoos for the ball joints on his arms and legs. The button eyes are just part of his design.

He likes reading. A lot.

He's good at baking but bad at cooking, and yes there is a fucking difference, you dipshit.

Pico likes cheesy horror movies. Not because of the content, but because they scare Keith and that's fascinating to him.

The reason it's fascinating that boyfriend is scared of badly done cgi and stage makeup, is because he loves torture horror, body horror, AND psychological horror, and they don't seem to scare him at all.

Pico used to help Keith calm down from panic attacks by rap battling with him. That's how he first fell in love with that type of music.

Boyfriend pronounces lemon demon "leh-mon deh-mon" or "leemon deemon" because he has no respect for anyone including monsters.

He couldn't tell you why, but he's always cold and refuses to buy a good jacket or coat. He will go to uncharted lengths just to make sure he doesn't have to give up his torn up thin hoodie that he got at like walmart on the clearance rack

He likes pinterest and renamed it on his phone to "yes yes yummy photos gimme" and couldn't explain why if he tried.

Everyone likes teasing boyfriend and shouldn't because he's short and dumb and will believe anything you tell him and has gotten in trouble multiple times because someone else lied or teased him.

He loves Halloween just as much as Skid and Pump, so he's in charge of babysitting them in October and November.

He likes The Promised Neverland and The Girl From Nowhere.

He loves horror games that pretend to be super cutesy at the beginning. His favorites are Pink, Surprise Surprise Party, Parsnip, and Omori.

His favorite movie is K-12 and won't admit it to anyone.

He has a crybaby necklace that he really wants to wear out but is like really insecure and doesn't want to be seen in it.

He absolutely loves weirdcore and kidcore.

He's deathly afraid of new people, thunder, and silence, for reasons I'll get into in the book. Whitty was the exception to his fear of new people because he saved him from Cherry.

Well that's it about Keith for rn. Have fun with this ig.