Moving

Adrianna*
Today is the moving day.
Yeah it sucks having to move especially when your moving in with your brother whose a gang member.
Hi I'm Adrianna Smith (played by arianna grande) and I live in California. I'm 17 about to turn 18 and I'm graduating from high school in 2 weeks.
I'm sure your wondering why I'm moving in with my brother and well he's the only who can take care of me since my parents died a couple years ago.
"are you excited about the move" Aron asked breaking me from my thoughts
"um kinda" I said simply
"so uh listen I know you don't like me being in the gang and all but the member are gonna be around a lot and I'm not always gonna be home but believe me your perfectly safe when the gang is there they will protect you with there life" he said assuringly grabbing my hand squeezing it I just nodded and sighed drifting to sleep.
We finally arrived at the house and oh my gosh it's huge! It's unexplainable it's just so beautiful I'm In love. I got out of the car and walked up to the front with Aron he opened the door and wow even more prettier this is so amazing I guess living here won't be that bad other than the fact I'm living with a bunch of criminals. "the gang isn't here yet so just go up to your room and get settled" Aron smiled handing me my bags. I walked up stairs and went to my room I opened the door it was perfect! It was a purple room with black furniture a walk in closet and a spa bathroom, ok don't blame me of I never wanna come out of here.
Later on I got settled in and I decided to change into some comfy cloths I just through on my pink pj booty shorts with polka dots and my brother tupac shirt with black knee socks. I threw my hair up in my half up half down style I always do. "Adriana!" I heard Aron yell i walked downstairs and went into the kitchen and saw all these people I'm guessing the gang "yea?" I smiled "alright guys this is my little sister Adrianna" Aron announced I got kinda shy "uh hi" I said timidly trying to smiling looking down a little "eye hands and all oh her body parts off my sister got it" Aron said sternly they all nodded but one guy in the corner in all black with the prettiest honey brown eyes kept starring at me he had his dirty blonde hair in a perfect quiff he was very tall and had two sleeves of tats with some piercings and I'm sure he had more tattoos as well just by his appearance. "I'll be upstairs if you need me" I smiled at Aron. That same boy never took his eyes off me. I shook it off and walked upstairs, instead of going to my room I walked around I noticed a door at the end of the hallway I stopped in front of it and turned it when I opened the door I gasped and stepped back hitting a hard chest making me jump "you shouldn't go in there cutie" there voice was raspy and deep I turned around it was the boy with honey eyes. "I-I'm sorry I didn't no I just moved in and I'm sorry" I stuttered he chuckled and looked me up and down he bit his lip and grunted "it's all good shawty" he smiled "your smile is pretty" I blurted out I widened my eyes and clamped my hand over my mouth feeling my cheeks turn red "thanks cutie" he winked "where's your room" he asked "over here" I grabbed his hand gently and guided him to my room I opened the door and let go of his hand. "I love purple" he muttered I scrunched my nose at him "that's a girl color" I giggled he shook his head slightly smiling "no it's not" he sat down on my bed I went over and stood in front of him "so what's your name" I asked tilting my head to the side, he bit his lip licking them he wrapped his arms around my waist leaning his head on my stomach "Jason Jason McCann and you are my new best friend"