Best friends or more?

Jason*
Damn
She's drop dead gorgeous. She's the finest thing I've seen in a long ass time she's absolutely perfect. I want her. I want her badly. And the scary thing is not just a quick fuck I want a real thing with this girl I just want her, all of her and I'll do anything to get her you'll see.
Adrianna*
Currently Jason and I are cuddling, best friends cuddle right? "Tell me about your self" I said trying to spark a conversation he stiffened up a little "all I can tell you right now is my name is Jason McCann I'm 23 years old and I'm the most dangerous notorious gang leader there is" he spoke with great confidence "but why just that" I questioned "because princess I just can't tell you anything else right now" he said sternly "oh um ok I'm sorry for asking" I said hesitantly shifting getting a little uncomfortable "hey hey it's ok just cuddle with me I'm sorry" he hushed I nodded relaxing once again, he pulled me in to his chest putting his head in the creek of my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist. "where the fuck is Jason!" I hear Aron scream. he sounded pissed. Real pissed. I then heard him storming up the stairs with other feet and my door flew open, funning thing his Jason didn't move at all not even a flinch. "Jason. get. the. fuck. out. now." Aron said getting his teeth "why" he laughed pulling me closer "because I don't want you fucking around with my baby sister!" He yelled "calm down Jesus Christ we're just cuddling and making small talk" he chuckled kissing my neck I tensed up. He's trying to piss Aron off "Adrianna get up right now" Aron demanded "um I can't he's holding me" I said calmly. Aron's breathing got heavier "no baby stay here and cuddle with me" Jason said sweetly emphasizing the baby part. He started to run his hands all up and down the back of my thighs and squeeze my butt Aron flipped his top "JASON GET THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW AND STOP TOUCHING MY BABY SISTER LIKE THAT YOU COLD BLOODED BASTARD" I felt Jason tense up he let go and pushed me off the bed I hit the ground with a loud thud. Aron ran over to me "are you ok" he asked worriedly "yea I'm fine" Jason walked over to Aron and grabbed him by his collar and got in his face "don't. ever. talk. to. me. like. that. again" he spat in his face and walked out. He didn't even say sorry to me that's rude. Aron helped me up and checked for bruises "are you ok do you need an ambulance" he joked kissing my head "no I'm fine thank you" I giggled hugging him "but babygirl listen to me when I say this don't get involved with Jason please? I'm begging you it's no good he's no good you are better off with any other guy" I nodded "thank you I love you" he said hugging me "I love you too air bear" I giggled hearing him groan at the name. He walked out closing the door lightly I turned around picking up my phone when I felt strong arms latch around my waist and pull me close "I'm sorry princess" Jason said kissing my ear I smiled "it's ok" I said turning around "promise" he said leaning his forehead on mine holding his pinky up "promise" I said pinky promising him. Honestly I don't now what Aron his talking about he's so sweet and kind well at least to me and k guess that's all that really matters, right?