Chapter Three

Cris- Hey babe
Cris- How's your day been
Cris- You should come to my place
Cris- ...

Babe?

Wow, this was easier than I had thought. I already had him in my hands.

Me- Hey and sure I'll be on my way

I put my phone down and took a quick shower. After, I came out I dried my hair and lightly curled it. I put on some makeup, changing out of my shirt from earlier I put on a blank white top with the word "what?" Written across it.

Me: Address?

Cris: (censored)

Me: I'll be there in a few 😘

I put my phone into my pocket and grabbed my wallet just in case. I got in my car and drove in the darkness since I had been at my job (babysitting) for a while.

I found his house with the help of the Maps app on my iPhone. I honked my horn two times and got out of my car. Once I approached the door he was there engulfing me into a hug.

"Hey! Nice to see you again!!" He said letting go of me.

"You to!"

He pulled me into his house by the waist, harshly.

"Chill out Cris" I said with a small laugh.

"Sorry" he said chuckling.

"Is there anything that you wanted to tell me?" I asked.

"Can I not just have you over?"

"Do you know what time it is? It's late at night..." I replied with a laugh.

"I guess you caught me" he said laughing "Well you wanna hang out?" He asked.

"Yeah sure"

"Let me give you a tour of the King's crib" he said putting one arm around my waist.

He showed me around his house and our last stop was his pool. It was big and had this amazing light effect on it at night.

"IM GOING IN HERE!!" I yelled.

"Yeah sure let's go!" He screamed.

"I forgot my swim suit though, do you have one?" I asked impatiently looking at him cheerfully with my blue eyes.

"Who says you need a swim suit?" he mentions.

Then before I could even reply I felt myself getting pushed into his pool.

"STOP!! I CANT SWIM!" I lied swimming down and back up, so it looked like I was drowning. The truth was I was an amazing swimmer.

"Then why did you want to get in the pool of you couldn't swim!" Cris said hurryingly.

"BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS SHALLOW!!" I faked.

"Who has shallow pools anymore?!" He asked in a rush.

"HELP YOU PUTA!!!" I cursed.

He jumped into the pool and swam down to help me. I quickly swam above him and pushed him further underwater and swam back to the surface of the water.

I waited for him to come back up and he didn't. Right when I was going to go back into the water to look for him, I felt myself in the air. For Cris, had came up below me and picked me up and threw me. I swam back to the surface and pushed him.

"Hey, that's what you get for being a jerk" he joked laughing.

"I was only a jerk because you pushed me into the water" I replied.

"Whatever, I still got you back better" he said smirking.

"No way!"

We both argued for a while.

"Whatever I'm just saying that you'll never be as an amazing swimmer as I am" he said chuckling.

"In you're dreams!"

"I will also always be stronger" he laughed looking me up and down.

"How sexist!" I say gasping.

"I could easily just pick you up, you, not so much" he continued smirking.

Before I could even reply, I felt myself being lifted up into the air by Cris.

"Put me down!!" I screamed wiggling around and banging on his back.

"No, I like it like this" he said smiling.

"At least put me down a little" I whined.

"Okay" he huffed.

He put me down a little to where I was looking straight into his eyes.

"Now a little more" I said laughing.

"No, I love this position even more" he said smiling.

I groaned.

I looked into his eyes as we both kept looking to our eyes then lips, repeatedly.