Too Much

The Saturday before the spray guys came , Chester started asking me if my vehicle hauled stuff.

Really? 

Then he was wanting to get the jet to el laundromato. 

That's where i have to decline. I'm not plastered with biohazard placards.

Just the way he weaseled it , dragging all , or many , of his clothes out into some bins and bags.

On Saturday , as the nurse ,caretaker she calls it, dutifully off for the weekend.

So he knows he's got them fucking bugs and he's just ever so happy to spread the misery.

Lapping on patheticism , he ended with "i can't carry them there"

Nobody can. It's half a mile's walk. Surprisingly the nurse steffany did the carry on Monday.

He's still got a big bag and bin outside. I'm thinking they didn't get treatment.

Therefore , they're incubation units. 

They were supposed to do a heat treat bake out. But, they couldn't park on the road or something. It's crazy-weird though , and lacking in the comms , even so much in tech , the overall synchronization missed the play on this event.

So they ended up closing the road twice to remove a tree and to pave where the stump got ripped. If only...

BTW it's nine to fourteen days for those little sticky 2mm egg  sacs to hatch and they burst into energetic runs fast as a spider. Straight from the devil.