The new girl

Y/N's  POV

Scotty: "Hey y/n where here come on"

Y/n: "ugh ok fine" *you get out* "but I call the big room" *and run inside*

Scotty: "hey that not fair" *runs after you*

I  get upstairs and lay on the bed in the room then get up to look around the room and I see that I have my own bathroom so I can take a long shower without Scotty knocking on the door for me to get out. Then I went downstairs

Your dad: "y/n come and help me with the boxes"

Y/n: "ok"

Then when I when out to get the last box I saw two boys one was tall and had a glove in his back pocket and the other boy was short and was wearing glasses then the tall boy saw me and smiled then nodded I nodded back then the boys walked up to me.

????: "hey you just moved here and right"

Y/n: "hey and yeah I just moved here with my brother and dad"

????: "you play ball"

Y/n: "yeah a little I'm trying to get my brother to play"

????: "well I'm Benny and this is Michael but we call him squints"

Squints: "hey" 

Y/n: "I'm Y/N" *you take out your hand so he can shake it*

Benny: *Shakes your hand* "you should come to the sandlot some time"

Y/n: "yeah sure maybe tomorrow but what time?"

Benny: "yeah tomorrow at 8 o'clock make sure you bring your brother"

Y/n: "yeah for sure see you tomorrow"

Benny: "see ya tomorrow " *says while walking away*

Squints: "yeah see ya" * waving goodbye*

I waved back and grabbed the last box and went inside which was mine so I went upstairs and put it on my bed and I started unpacking my stuff and made myself comfortable in the room.

(This is what it looks like)

(Sorry if you don't like it)

Then when I was done I decided to go downstairs to make dinner for me and Scotty because dad didn't know how to make food and he was probably out drinking somewhere. But when I was done I called Scotty to come and eat.

Y/n: "Scotty come and eat dinners ready" *you say while you served food*

Scotty: "ok I'm coming," *says running down the stairs* "what you make to eat"

Y/n: "I made spaghetti and meatballs your favorite" *you say while sitting down*

Scotty: "do we have something to drink?"

Y/n: "yeah there is some lemonade in the fridge if you want. Oh and the Neighbor said if we could play ball with them and I said sure you want to come" *you say as you eat*

Scotty: "but you know I can't play baseball"

Y/n: "Yeah I know but I'll teach you how to play please" *you say begging*

Scotty: "fine but only for you"

Y/n: "yes omg thanks"

When we're all done I clean up the table and go to my room and take a long shower then change into a sports bra, spandex and put my hair in a bun then fall asleep

————————————
A/n:
I hope you guys like the first chapter and
Thank y'all for reading my book.
I know it's boring but it will get better. Stay safe my loves 😊