𝘋𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴

------The next day------

Y/n's POV-

I woke up the next morning feeling sore from what happened yesterday, I look at myself in the mirror and I see that it's better than last night but it's still pretty bad I look at my wrists and see that there still red. I decided to take a shower, when I got out I put on some jean shorts and a blue shirt I put my hair up, I walked over my mirror and got some makeshift up to cover the bruise, they were still Visible but not to visible, I walked out of my room quickly but quite I went to Scottys room to see if he was up and ready to go to the sandlot, once I got to his room I knocked on the door "Scotty" I said waiting for his response "come in" he said as I walk in "you ready" I said looking down trying not to make eye contact with him just in case if you could see the bruise but he noticed my red wrist I forgot to cover them, "what happened there" he said pointing to my wrists "oh um you know uh dad" I said looking up at him, he had a shocked expression on his face he was going to say something but I interrupted him before he could say anything "you-" "look please don't tell anyone not the boys no one ok" I begged "ok fine but you have to stop taking the blame for stuff I did too" he said looking me in the eyes "I just don't want you to get hurt like me ok I care about you I don't want you to suffer like I do" "now come on we have to go"..

------The sandlot------

Scotty's POV-

When we got to the sandlot I saw that Y/n was biting her nails so I put my hand on her shoulder "it's fine they won't see it" I said to her she had a confused face "huh" she said looking at me "the bruise they won't see it" I said trying to make her feel better she nods "yeah I'll be fine", as we got closer to the boys Y/n started biting her nails again when we got there I looked over to Y/n and she had her head down "finally your here" says squints looking up to Y/n "what's wrong with her?" He says making all the boys turn to her "oh uh nothing just bad morning that's all" I said looking at Y/n...

Y/n's POV-

Scotty looks up at me and I give him a small smile as a thank you, most of the boys were convinced and just let it go but Benny and squints weren't that convinced and they both kept looking at me, there was an awkward silence until ham spoke up "so we going to play ball now or what?" He said as all the boys said "yeah" as they got up to their bases, I started walking until I felt someone grab my wrist I flinched at the pain then I saw it was Benny he looked me in the eyes and said, "are you okay did I hurt you?" I quickly pulled my hand away and said "oh um no I'm okay" I lied but I don't think he was quite convinced "are you sure your okay" he said looking down at my wrist. once he saw my wrist he eyes went wide and I just looked down at my feet not trying to make eye contact "what happened to you" Benny said looking at my wrists "did someone do this to you?" Benny said getting quite pissed because I wasn't answering him "so?" he said, I looked up and looked over at Scotty but looked back at Benny and said "no-no one did this to me I- I just tripped and I hit myself on the stairs last night that- that's all" I said scared to tell him what happened. before Benny could say anything I said "I'm fine Benny come on let's play some ball"

A/n-
Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting but I am now so I hope y'all like this chapter and ik it's short but I'll be making them longer love y'all ❤️

Word count: 627