Chapter 6: Wow what is this...

I was swinging through the buildings with a weird feeling going down my spine. I thought it was nothing because my spider-sense wasn't going off but soon I begin to blackout...

I then wake up with a feeling of pleasure covering my entire body. I was confused until I looked at myself and WOW I was in a new black suit. The suit was like m normal suit but there was a layer of black covering it. I was so confused until I remembered the goop! I quickly check my pocket and realize that the goop was gone. I had to acknowledge the fact that my new suit was uh an alien life form! 

Later! like 5 minutes

I was swinging and it felt... good I was swinging so much faster too! like an extra 10 mph. I decided that whatever this creature or goop was that it was probably a bad thing to have on, or was it?

Right after I thought that I heard sirens and I began swinging towards the sound. The sounds made me feel weird but I just wrote it off as adrenaline. I was following the cop cars when I see it, a massive fire. I was almost there when I felt a weird feeling. One which I haven't felt in a long time. Guilt. I didn't know why I was feeling like this but I continued. When I finally reached the building I webbed to the side and swing into a window-smashing it into hundreds of pieces. I felt a new feeling now one of pain. The suit which was on me began to change. Into a more insulated suit protecting me from the smoke and debris. I then screamed "IS ANYONE HERE" to which I got a scream as a reply. I quickly book it to where I heard the scream and I saw a family of 3. The dad was wearing a green and dark green striped shirt. The Mom was wearing a ripped shirt and their little girl which looked to be about 6 was wearing a ripped t-shirt and green shorts. I quickly pick them up and quip "how are ya doing?" in a heavy new york accent (Andrew Garfield levels). I quickly run out of the window and using my webs I through them out to the ground. I then jumped out of the burning building before a wave of fire broke through the window opening. The man thanked me for saving his and his family's life. I reply with "no problem all in a day's work!" and quickly swing away to help more people.

A.N sorry I uh kinda forgot about Wattpad and stuff buuuuut!

N sorry I uh kinda forgot about Wattpad and stuff buuuuut!

and im working on more chapters!

WORK DONE

7 wip ( 45% story plus writing)
8 wip (10% story)