9 Years Old

This is a normal story about a 9 year old girl who lived a normal life.

She was a normal third-grader with normal classmates. Like a normal person, she had a crush on a boy. This boy was a fourth-grader at that time. He was not a normal fourth-grader. He was rude, but smart and funny. She liked him.

Then there was this one time, that something happened between her and the boy. The girl found a note inside her locker, saying to go to this certain room alone. She thought it was pretty weird someone sending a note to her and felt like something bad was going to happen, but she followed what the note said and went to that certain room.

She went inside the room, closing the door behind her. She felt something behind her back. Then, all became black.

She wokes up, felt groggy and cold. She studied her surroundings. She was still at that certain room. Desks and chairs were still at there places. The only differences were there were clothes strewn over the floor. Her clothes earlier and someone else's. And, then, she heard the door opened.

It was her homeroom teacher.

Her homeroom teacher rushed to her, asking what was she doing there at that time and why was she naked. She just looked at her teacher with a blank expression, trying not to break down.

The teacher called the cops. He, then, covered the girl with some of the clothes strewn at the floor. He hugged her tightly, whispering to her that all will be okay and that she was going to be fine.

The girl knew that all of those are lies. She was not going to be okay and she was not going to be fine. All of her normal life was gone. There was no way of getting it back.

When the girl came back to school after a week of theraphy, she was greeted with dirty looks from the normal girls and inappropriate looks from the normal boys. She was called a whole lot of different names from the normal girls. Then, the normal boys touched her in a very inappropriate manner, whilst calling her names, when they passed by her.

She thought of killing herself. Ending her nightmare of a life. Ending the pain that caused by the boy she liked. She thought of ways of how to kill herself. Painful ones...peaceful ones...slow ones.

But, she always stopped at the middle of killing herself. Her mind wanted to end the pain, but something or someone in a part of her mind wanted to live. Telling her that she will regret doing it. That someone that cares for her will just be put in misery, if she did that.

She was confused. On wheter to end the pain, or to live. She wanted the name calling and the sexual harassment to stop, but a part of her wanted to keep living. Nevertheless the pain that she wanted to end.

She found herself at the door of the teacher's office. She needed comfort from someone. And, somehow, her feet led her to the teacher's office.

She was about to knock on the door, when suddenly, she found herself surrounded by the normal girls. They started to call her a bunch of names. They called her a whore, a slut, and all the horrible names you can call a girl that was raped. They know nothing, yet they called her these names.

She fought the urge to knell down and cry, even though it hurts. She tried to ignore the pain, and looked down at her feet, building an imaginary boundary between her and her bullies. But, somehow, their words seemed to break into it, hitting her with their words like they are stones.

She clamped down her tongue hard, drawing blood. She wanted to vanish in front of them. She wanted to be not seen. To be invisible. To be not born into this world. To be ceased to exist.