Our Little Memories

"Mom! Look! Me and Ochako are in the same class!" A wide smile covering his face, Izuku excitedly looks up at his mom while pointing a finger at Ochako.
"Oh would you look at that? You two are going to have so much fun together." Inko smiled as Izuku lets go of his mothers hand and runs toward his brown haired friend. "Ochako!"
-----

For as long as the two could remember, they have been best friends. They stayed by each other as they grew up. Even though Izuku is a kind hearted boy and somtimes talkative but still quiet, he didn't have any other friends beside Ochako. She remembered there being at least three other kids in his social circle, but she doesn't really remember what happened to them.

"How is school going for you two?" Inko asked as she finished preparing the kids snacks. Inko and the Uraraka's are friends who trust each other with their lives. So while they're still working and Ochako gets off from school, Inko is sent to walk both Izuku and Ochako home and look after Ochako while her parents continue working. "Good!" Both kids answer. "We get to colour!" Ochako continues. "And we learn a lot. Math is hard!" She complained with a pout.

Inko smiles lightly at the little girl as she sets down cut apples in front of them. "It's not that hard." Izuku says. Ochako sourly puffs her cheeks out. "Yes it is! They put big numbers under each other and then somehow the numbers get smaller! Then there's the 'carry the one' how am I suppossed to carry the one? It's on a paper!" She said, dramatically throwing her hands up into the air. Izuku giggles. "Ochako, that's minus. The big numbers turn small because you're counting down." He explains with an apple in his mouth.

She stares at Izuku for a little bit before pouting again and shoving an apple slice into her mouth. "It's really not that hard." Izuku says. Ochako scoffed. "Easy for you to say!" She yelled, throwing an apple at him. Izuku froze before quickly grabbing another apple slice and throwing it at Ochako. That's how a food war started, but only using the limited supply of apple slices they had. Inko chuckled and went to go stop the kids. "Hey, hey, stop throwing food." She calmly said, grabbing the kids arms. "Now, you two clean this mess up." Inko said as she gazed around at the slices scatered around the floor.

Giggling, they got up and started picking up the apples, occasionally throwing some at each other before Inko interfered between the two.

------------------------------

"Thirteen! It's a villain!"
"We need backup!"
"Don't fear. Why? Because I am here!"
"All Might!"

Izuku did a childish impression of All Mights laugh, raising the action figure into the air as Ochako stood beside him raising up her Thirteen action figure. "There's the villain!" Ochako ran to the other action figure on the ground, which was another All Might. "He's an All Might imposter." She said, plopping down onto her knees. Izuku followed her and set the real All Might onto the ground. "Be careful Thirteen, he could be dangerous." The two coutiously moved closer to the imposter. Suddenly, the green haired little boy jumped up and ran away, Ochako following suit. "Get back, he's attacking!" The two ran around the room, waving the figures through the air as the figure on the ground continued to lay unmoving before Izuku kicked it across the room.

"Thirteen! He's getting away!" He said, pointing a finger at the previously kicked All Might. Ochako stopped her running and stared at the figure before getting an idea. "I'll use black hole to drag him back and not let him go." She planned, determination filling her eyes. Izuku smiled at the determined girl, suddenly feeling very motivated to catch the villain. The two went into a battle stance. "Ok, when I say go, we run after the villain. You use black hole to suck him in, and I'll use my speed to chase him and not let him get away." Izuku summerised. Ochako nodded, clutching Thirteen.

"Go!" The two sprung forward into action. Ochako thrusted Thirteen forward as Izuku dived onto the ground grabbing the villain. Izuku moved the villain towards Ochako. "Thirteen, you're black holes working! He's so fast though I don't know if I can get to him! You're going to have to defeat him, Thirteen!" Izuku said. The deteremined glint in Ochako's eyes only grew as Izuku encouragingly smiled at her and fist pumped her through the air. "Hold on, I'm getting close!" Izuku suddenly gave a surprised look at the villain. "Hold on, I think I can get him!" Izuku smiled and drew All Might closer before suddenly tossing him across the room.