part 2

After all talking, we finally get to go to our classes. Teacher said we get to sit any where we want. Well, I came from far, So Idk who I can sit with. I randomly found a place n sat down. ( Oh I forgot, the classroom had forty chairs and tables, and all in pairs.)After a while, a guy came beside me and sat down, and I realise, it was the same guy that sat beside me on the registration day!

Both of us were very quiet. Teacher said we were having orientation for the next three days.

On the first orientation day, We played games.

Second day, we still played games. Third day , we were still playing games. But the good thing is, we learned same values and made some friends.

Next week, the school was starting. I packed everything in my bag. It was So damn heavy!!! So I also took some out to carry it by hands. But it was still So heavy. I ate my breakfast and went to school. As usual, my dad drove me there. After a while, we reached.

I got out of the car and went uo the hall. I quickly went to my locker and put everything inside, n locked it. But I was still too early. I sat outside the hall and started reading the book my neighbour gave.

After ten minutes, I went into the hall. But continued reading. The book was actually quite interesting.I read and read. The next moment I lift head up, I saw pupils surrounding me.

We all had to read for the next fifteen minutes. Boring!!! Fifteen minutes end, we had to sing. I hate the morning assembly!

I will skip the singing part. After singing, we went back to class. we all sat where we sat last week. we started a bit of studying..

After a few days in school, I found out his name was Alex. Well, actually, I find him cute but a little gay. Haha, but his 'gayness' made him cute.

We started talking to each other. After a few days, he started to annoy me. the pairs behind us were saying we looked like married couples. Haha. Very funny.. -.-

He annoys me everyday, but I didn't find it annoying but interesting. I just pretended to be annoyed. He told me lots of things. We had a common point. We both liked chinese and math the most.

During math class, we even teach each other if we don't understand anything. During those times, people started to suspect. And many people started to ask me if I liked him. I said No, but my heart was Yes. I don't know Why.I even have the urge to ask for his number, and I did get his number.

But one day, he stop annoying me n was So quiet. I was So worried. I wondered what happen to him. The thing is , I missed his voice...

I wanted to ask him Why, but I couldn't make myself do it. I was kinda, sad?

*************

Vote!!! Please...