love story

Hi, this is my first time writing, Please understand.

**********

Hi my name is Doreen, this my story.

Yay, I am selected to my favourite school! Hurray!!!

Soon, the next day came, I wore my uniform ( of course the previous school one) and went for my new school. My dad drove to school. I was So excited!

After a few minutes, we reached the school. I was nit really excited but scared. my dad and I went up The hall, he sat on the chairs while I sat on the ground. The principle started to talk. That's what I hated most, people talking so much! After thirty minutes, he ended his talk.

We went to our classes, all brand new classes.I was So happy, our class were at the third floor. I was the last few So I had No choice but to sit beside a guy. Then, my teacher started talking too, boring!

After a while, I saw his bag, it was exactly the same as Mine! OMG! I was shocked. And I saw him with a phone, 3G phone, he was watching a show, I was interested to know, then I moved back a bit and saw a bit, he was watching the show I loved most. I was shocked .. After a while, the teacher finished his talk. He called us to go up one by one. I was the seventeenth.

I went to buy books and bought the uniform after doing some stuff with the teacher. After that, we went home. I was So excited about the first day of school.

After a few days, it was time to be a secondary school pupil.I wore my uniform tidily, put on my school badge, and was ready for school. Before going to school, I just remembered, my Milo! drink,drink,drink.. Then my dad again drove me to school.

After a few minutes, we reached the school. I was So excited n nervous. But, even if I am scared, what can I do? Run away from school?

My new school was really new. It only started two years ago. I was So nervous, I thought I lost my way to the hall. I went up the stairs, continue walking to the hall. Unfortunately, when I reach the hall, it was empty... No one was in there but some people outside the hall.

No choice, I sat outside the hall. Outside, it was a cafe, nicely decorated with some newspaper pictures. After hearing "newspaper" pictures, you could have thought of a newspaper cafe, Yes u are right! It is called Big News Cafe.

I sat on the bench, taking out my phone and started to text messages After a while, lots of pupils came up the stairs. I kept my phone n walked into the hall. The enormous hall had two large fans on the top. It started turning after we went in.

I sat down, took out a story book that my neighbour gave me as a Christmas present. Well, u should understand my feelings for getting a stupid book..

I read the book, blankly. I don't know is it talking about. Ya, my English sucks. Reading for a few minutes, almost everyone reached school. I was surrounded by pupils. Soon, it was singing time. we have to sing our national song, the most boring part of school.

After about three minutes, we finally finished. It was even worse after the song, we had to listen to our discipline master talk!!!Of course, I almost fell asleep.

*************

I don't know How to write but I just write base on my mind...not true story! Please vote. this story isn't long .