🌌 Bedtime 🌌

Natasha Pov
   "Y/n honey let's get your pull up changed please"  I said softly
   "nuuu" y/n whined
" Y/n now or else your gonna get punished" I said sternly. humph was the sound of y/n throwing herself on the floor having a full blown temper tantrum " NU I DONT WAN GO NI NIGHT NU" she screamed. Normally after this I would of punished her but tonight the vibe was just off.
Y/n POV
Mommy wants me to go ni night I thought to my self but lately I've been havin swcry dweems. "Y/N" mommy said this time I looked up to see mommy holding my baba in her hand " BABA" I yelled and tried to grab it but before I could mommy pulled it away " meanie" I muttered under my breathe " hey I heard that missy miss now come here if you want baba" mommy spoke, I crawled over to her and she picked me up with ease and started to walk towards the bedroom before I knew it the water works took over me I started to bail my eyes out " nuuu sleepy monstars wil come get me" I practically begged mommy not to but she didn't resist instead she cupped my face and said " y/n mommy won't let the monsters get to you now let's close our eyes and relax please. I kept trying to fight sleeping but a wave of blackness soon took over me.